We ARE Soldiers!! Today's high-speed warriors honor Peter LaGana!! (Coolest Pic)

Peter LaGana would have been so proud if he were here when we got this image.

These anonymous US Special Forces Operators are in a very sandy place right now...

ImageServer.psp

When it comes to a breeching a door, porting a window, preparing a fighting position, or a host of chopping/cutting tasks, these Professionals have forsaken several pieces of equipment and upchoiced one...the Vietnam Tactical Tomahawk.

The "breeching kit" typical to most units, requires a dedicated man to carry and use it. In the paradigm shown above, everybody can breech with the same tool they use for a host of other duties.

Remarks from this unit have included their appreciation of the Vietnam Tactical's light weight...the versatility of the head design, the indestructible handle, and most importantly, the legacy of its use in battle, as they bring Peter LaGana's design to War in the 21st Century.

All of us at American Tomahawk Company could not feel more encouraged that LaGana's legacy is forging ahead with the men he loved and honored more than anything.

Let's keep our Armed Forces at the tip of the spear in our thoughts and prayers, especially now.

Awesome Andy!...

PS: I'm finally walking!!!!! Woohoo!

I'm coming over after the holidays for some thowing lessons!;) :p

Have a great Holiday Andy

Vin Creazzo

I'm here for another 2 weeks and then we are gone. Should be back in July if all goes well.

Taking the Brend with me (still trying to figure out a good way to carry it though. Can't afford the shoulder rig from Survival Sheaths right now!)

Take care and thanks for the Prayers.

Cpl. J.C. Horsley
BLT 2/1
15th MEU(SOC)

Leaving soon!

Crowinghorse...

...just talked to Robert at SSS. He said, "only because you're a Marine" :D, you can get a Shoulder Rig for your Brend and pay for it when you get back.

Call him, 253-884-9178 or write to info@survivalsheath.com

That is a cool pic. In fact that pic has gone a long way toward swinging my opinion of the VTac, which I previously wasn't crazy about!

I have emailed you, Andy.
Emailed Robert yesterday and should have it in no time.
Thanks again.

I will take some good pics this time :D

Jess

That is the coolest! It's so awesome to see such a classic tool in the hands of modern warriors.

Must be difficult working with those blindfolds on.

Or are they ready for a combat pinata party.:D

You guys have a Merry Christmas!

Greg

Back