1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

WE Deacon butt mod

Discussion in 'We Knife' started by Agartha Audio, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Agartha Audio

Agartha Audio Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2015
    The pointy butt was starting to irk me, so I ground her off. Really improved the ergos for me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. thecigarguy

thecigarguy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2018
    Very nice work!

3. Agartha Audio

Jun 20, 2015
    Thanks man!

4. Sos24

Sos24

Jun 14, 2018
    Other than the point that you ground off, what is your feelings on the knife? I’ve recently been thinking about getting one.

5. Agartha Audio

Jun 20, 2015
    Great knife. Slices way better than the blade stock thickness would indicate, great action, really good ergos (especially once that point is gone). I sold mine, but miss her terribly.

6. Sos24

Sos24

Jun 14, 2018
    Thanks. I have a few WE made knives that I really like and recently saw this one so was looking for opinions.

7. K.O.D.

K.O.D. Banned Platinum Member

Aug 21, 2013
    I've got a purple Deacon incoming for Wednesday, and I'm very excited. I have the Massdrop Ferrum Forge Gent select, and it's perfect. This will be my first WE branded knife.

8. Lapedog

Lapedog Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Subway; the way a sandwich should be...

Butt mod; the way a Deacon should be.