WE Knife "Mini Synergy"

WE Knife "Mini Synergy" :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tanto Blade Series

TMYAA4f.jpg

I’ve had my WE Mini Synergy 20CV Integral Titanium Flipper for a few weeks now. It’s a great little folder with all the right specs for me in terms of blade length (3.00”), blade thickness (0.125”) and weight (3.25 oz.).

Real nice texturing on the titanium handle but the texturing is missing from the spine of the integral frame which makes it look unfinished. Other integrals from LionSteel don’t have this issue.

Good jimping overall, good access to the lock bar, nice titanium clip & well-placed, nice low-profile flipper tab, good action, smooth and WE’s usual excellent quality.

pd2kYMQ.jpg

NVTj8E7.jpg

eCYWcCo.jpg

bVexg2T.jpg

VSF4enl.jpg

ApSPJhk.jpg

I’ve had my WE Mini Synergy 20CV Integral Titanium Flipper for a few weeks now. It’s a great little folder with all the right specs for me in terms of blade length (3.00”), blade thickness (0.125”) and weight (3.25 oz.).

Real nice texturing on the titanium handle but the texturing is missing from the spine of the integral frame which makes it look unfinished. Other integrals from LionSteel don’t have this issue.

Good jimping overall, good access to the lock bar, nice titanium clip & well-placed, nice low-profile flipper tab, good action, smooth and WE’s usual excellent quality.

RamZar-

Thank you so very much for your kind words & support of the Synergy project & WE Knife. All of us GREATLY appreciate it! :thumbsup:

Like the original SpeedTech Synergy & WE Synergy2, the spine on the Mini Synergy is not textured due to how this particular handle's shape & design is held & fixtured in the manufacturing process.

We are humbled that you are pleased with your knife and hope it provides you with many years of service & enjoyment. :D

Jim

Back