WE Knives? Another high end Chinese company?

Make them for a a couple bucks, sell them for hundreds. A million disposable models and knives made by a disposable people in a throw away culture. "Another high end Chinese company?" No

Haha, about time to accept reality. We makes outstanding knives. Has reputable factories and facilities. And their steel is on level.... But keep your head in the sand buddy!

Time to get rid of your smart phone and Yeti?
My We knives are by far the nicest knives I have, and from super nice people. To each his own.

The WE Double Helix is a gravity knife, plain and simple.

It's completely undeniable, especially since it locks close and you need to open it by pushing the button, completely freeing up the blade. I love the design, including the mechanism, but it's a gravity knife by definition, with all the legal complications that comes along with it.
How would you guys compare WE grind thickness to ZT? I love ZT designs but haven't had one that was suitably thin behind the edge. Am I forever spoiled by Chris Reeve?

You're gonna want to try the 804 now that it's discontinued and a few places have them for well under $200, probably because it's such a particular looking knife and never caught on. It's got a lot going for it that you're looking for, thin stock, a high hollow grind, and it's super smooth. Because of the light blade it has a little bit of a hybrid bearings/washers feel to it.

FzvYDzDWwAAMxTb

Back