WE "Mini Buster"coming back👍

Do you miss your WE "Mini Buster"❓
Restock will hit dealers around late September🙌🏻
kH91fi7.jpg

Is this normal for We Knives? I thought once a model goes out of production, it's gone for good. I struggled to find a mini buster and paid a premium for one since I was under the impression that it was gone for good as stores ran out of stock. Does We always do additional runs of models? Are there any changes between these new ones coming soon and the original ones?

Is this normal for We Knives? I thought once a model goes out of production, it's gone for good. I struggled to find a mini buster and paid a premium for one since I was under the impression that it was gone for good as stores ran out of stock. Does We always do additional runs of models? Are there any changes between these new ones coming soon and the original ones?
It's very much normal for WE to run out of popular or desirable models and then make another batch of them, just like it's normal for the occasional WE model to languish until it's time to put it on sale.

I think they produce in batches even for their ongoing production knives, and they definitely keep their plate full with projects.

Back