We Need A Mod!

Hey, we need a mod in here! I can see how things might get sloppy really quickly without a mod to sticky important threads, how to's, etc...

I think it should be someone who makes sheaths professionally, or is some kind of expert in leather so that we would have someone who knows whats what to keep things straight.

Any volunteers?... Leatherman?? :D

By the way, what needs to happen for someone to be made a mod?

Its up to Spark and his Super's to hash it out. So far were doing pretty good by our lonesomes. Ken C is watching so we haffa keep our noses clean, he's mean. ;)

I'm not mean. I'm Sicilian. :D :thumbup:

They should make me a mod, just because it would be really random. :D

Leatherman would be good though, or Normark.

I've seem them both here, iirc. I'll send an invite out to make sure they know its here. :)

I just stumbled into Spark's announcement a few minutes ago. This is good. We can help a lot of guys and gals if there be any with their leather questions.

I haven't had a chance to navigate the new forum yet, but I'll be back daily to look in and post some pictures of my work and the shop.

Paul

Hi Paul, good to see you found it! I look forward to reading your writings. :)

I have wished for this for a long time and intend to take an active part in participation. I see that Chuck Burrows, Paul Long, Dave Cole, and Dwayne Puckett have been active! Good show!!--------------Sandy

Looks like the Rat Pack is here and accounted for! :D

The pit at Blade will never be the same. ;)

Back