Web Site is Live and We Are Now Shipping Hawks!!!!

...just wanted to dedicate a new post to this subject, with the title reflecting the content.

The American Tomahawk Company Web Site is LIVE and UP, with pictures, descriptions, and pricing. Over the weekend, the LaGana Museum will be uploaded, as well as our Customer Services Page, which will offer tips, links, and an instructional video clip for Hawk Throwing.

Ranger Hawks are shipping now and orders are being taken on the Original Vietnam Tomahawk, which will be ready for shipment in approximately 10 weeks...our first production run is underway.

Thanks so much for your support.

To our domestic customers who have Ranger Hawks on order, you can expect yours on your doorstep next week.

To our international customers, you can count on your Hawk being airborne and en route with delivery the following week. Where necessary and per customer instructions, we have shipped the Head and
Handle separately due to customs regulations.

When you get your Hawk, please make some noise on our forum!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200
http://www.americantomahawk.com
----------------------

I will take the blame for the hawks not shipping earlier. Andy did his job and now I am doing mine. We were overwhelmed with orders and I am just getting ahead of the game. We should be able to keep a few in stock when I get completely caught up. I am actually shipping the hawks from South Carolina so that we do not waste any time trying to get them to Andy to ship.
Good luck and let us know when you get them.

Bobby Branton

------------------
AKTI member #1000
Co-Founder,Production Director
President,
American Knife Throwers Alliance

http://www.brantonknives.com
www.americantomahawk.com

[This message has been edited by Knifeslinger (edited 03-02-2001).]

You will hear a THUNK from me when mine gets here!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gif
and
wink.gif

------------------
Ron,
Bremerton, Washington
0071.gif

Hey Andy,

How come you didn't post the pic of the poll hawk??? That is a nice one.

------------------
"KEEP IT SIMPLE"

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way"

It's been here for a while now on the ATC Forum, but we won't be uploading it to the website until we release it to the public. We are releasing two Hawks at a time in the Rogers Rangers' Series.

The Poll and Pipe Hawks will probably be released in 90 days...the emphasis now being placed on the Spike and Light Infantry.

The Poll Hawk is a great thrower and light weight for the belt.

Due to some discussion about the Pipe Hawk on this forum, we are now considering making it fully functional, as in, smokeable.

We wouldn't recommend throwing it, but it could be said "..that is what the other three are for!"
biggrin.gif

We listen to our customers and take what they say seriously....so, thanks for everyone's input on the Pipe Hawk subject.

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
877-557-5200
http://www.americantomahawk.com
----------------------

Back