Website issues and email issues, I dont know what to do

leatherman

leathermoderator
Our Yahoo website is gone, every e-mail we had with them is gone.

Please, if you have an order in with us, or have been talking with us, please contact me as soon as you can.

the e-mail proxy through blade forums is redundant now untill I can fix it

Please get in touch with us through the following

armoralleather@yahoo.com (our only working yahoo account)

armoralleather@gmail.com

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm devastated. How can they simply delete our life?

Yup, its official. We've lost everything. Please please please forward your order request and update requests to the above email addys.

We're getting the lights turned back on here really soon!!! A silver lining so to speak!

Thanks everyone!
Dwayne

Dwayne, I'm sorry to hear this. Yahoooo ... on its way out.

They recently shut down Yahoo comics that I used to read. No warning, no notice, no explanation. Found out it was a mony saving measure because management at Yahoo is so messed up, they are restructurung out of existence.

But closing accounts without a word is ridiculous.

Yea, still in shock. I know the wife got a little "upset" with them, but over a week with no access to our business emails can make anyone a little edgy. :p

Anyhow, getting the lights back on in here is a good start. The money is needed elsewhere, but the added communication means everything right now. Off to get some light bulbs and get em switched back on!

As always onward and forward in spite of the bottom dwellers of the world. :D

Yahoo Bus changed to Aabaco a short while back, Nothing but headaches for many people since. You don't keep local copies or daily backups of your email client?

Never had a hiccup since I first joined Yahoo back in 2001, none since we did the web site with them back in 2002 or so. Basically no reason to worry till now.

Warning to anyone, Abaco is horrible to deal with.

Hindsight is indeed 20/20, but pointing it out is just plain mean. :p

Back