1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Wednesday 10-18-17. . . It's Gonnna Be A Wild One!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999
    Due to some heavy production demands for a number of current mil orders, we are going to be offering some EXTREMELY small runs of some wicked cool blades that are ready for immediate shipment! :thumbsup: :cool:

I must warn you that these will be offered "Ganzaaaaa" style and unless you are a veteran HOG you might not understand the untold horrors and wanton bloodshed of "Trough Warfare". :eek:

"We few, We proud, We willing to eat our own!" :cool:

With only 14 knives being offered to the 14 fastest HOGs in the herd (Limit One Per Person, Per email received) you can bet that even the Old School HOGs will bring their A-Game in hopes of scoring one of these ultra rare trophy blades. This will certainly prove to be a race of HOGumental proportions! :D

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: Since these blades are ready to ship, you must be ready to make payment immediately. If we do not receive your payment and shipping info with 48 hours, your Satin BB13 will be awarded to the next HOG in line. :cool:

Details on ordering will be forthcoming. :cool:

Price: = $527.00 + S&H

Grease your Meeses. . . Its gonna be a wild one! :thumbsup: :cool: :D

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Satin Basic Bolo 13
    [​IMG]

BB13 Logo
    [​IMG]

blackhat, ragnerok, Joej71009 and 4 others like this.
  2. F'lar

F'lar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Whooohooo!

3. Cjk526

Cjk526

Jun 1, 2015
    WOW!!! Nice :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

4. MacLaren1

MacLaren1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 15, 2014
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!!!!!!!!

5. Veilside67r1

Veilside67r1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 5, 2017
    So for those who get in on one of these, are you not allowed to get next weeks limited run? Or is it just a free for all? I just ask due to those with shop credits. If Im not fast enough lol, am i screwed? Blade looks sick btw.

6. Veilside67r1

Veilside67r1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 5, 2017
    Nevermind just realized not all next 4 weeks will be this. Carry on good sirs

hydeinmind likes this.
  7. DJC72

DJC72 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2014
    That’s one (or 14) beautiful knife.

8. inkynate

inkynate Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2010
    These look absolutely amazing!!! :eek:

9. Will York

Will York Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 21, 2000
    Gorgeous blade! :thumbsup:

10. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    That sure is a pretty awesome knife, but I really can't wait to see what else is in this ganzzzaaaa :)

11. co556guy

co556guy

Dec 13, 2011
    Sexy, but y'all don't have to worry about me trying to get in on this one.....too rich fer my blood.

The prospect of mil overruns being availed to the general public is interesting tho.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  12. - SpyderMan -

- SpyderMan - Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2015
    Cool! :cool:

13. TheirProtector618

TheirProtector618

Jun 13, 2016
    I guess I'm out. Good luck to all who won. I was close but still no cigar. :(

14. Chris A

Chris A Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Hopefully I'm fast enough to snatch one up

15. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    From my brief experience I will not believe a single post in this thread besides the boss- I've seen how this goes before o_O

16. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    Due to some heavy production demands for a number of current mil orders

Do tell Jerry! I hope you accidently make too many MO blades and you unfortunately have to have a MO Overrun Gaanza and pass the savings on to us...

17. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Thanks to all that played. Just paid for mine.... :D :D

PA Trout likes this.
  18. bullpin

bullpin

Dec 8, 2010
    Looks Very Nice !!

19. nemesis

nemesis Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 5, 2005
    That is gorgeous but I'm tapped out at the moment so one less competitor in this race. I will be on standby for the military overruns that are sure to come!

20. zombieassassin

zombieassassin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    That is a sweet looker!