Wednesday Afternoon with Dhankute villager Tin chirra

Nope wasnt me! Im trying sumpin new this time! I tole the missus in advance i was getting a new blade so dont be mad at me when it comes available. She didnt say nuthin...im scarred now:eek:
Jokers? I think that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever called me. I'm almost tearing up.

Tartan I misread your post, I thought you were sad you sharked it, didn't read it that you were robbed. I'm sorry and want you to know that I had nothing to do with that dastardly act. Maybe it was Steely Gunz? Naw he wouldn't do a thing like that. Has to be somebody real low down and barefooted, naw Ndogs already in enough trouble with the missus for his recent acquisitions.

Jokers? I think that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever called me. I'm almost tearing up.

Bawanna, you are the exception. For the matter at hand, you are more of a saint than a joker.

The attribute was toward the perverted ones (me included) who saw the disturbing resemblance with material inappropriate for this forum.

Mmmmmm...I think im supposed to go into hiding now? Im one step below "that character". We still got a stealth shark out there?
The attribute was toward the perverted ones (me included) who saw the disturbing resemblance with material inappropriate for this forum.

Mmmmmm...I think im supposed to go into hiding now? Im one step below "that character". We still got a stealth shark out there?

:)

Yep. I've seen couples of items lately that went on the "SOLD" side without any matching EMS post on the forum. Maybe it is to avoid retribution from missuses monitoring the forum :)
Auntie knows... That's what counts.

As far as I'm concern, I'm proud of the waves and splashes I make here... So I'm the opposite of stealth.

Back