Wednesday Sale Thread

allen456

Hey everyone, hope all is well. I have been debating on changing the format for my sales thread. With Baseball/Softball approaching and having to have games/practices on Wednesday’s, I am concerned with being sure to be able to post. I am considering going to twice a month or random days that will have plenty of notice given. Please share your thoughts and ideas. Nothing is definite concerning making a change, but wanted to hear everyone’s thoughts. Thank you for the continued support!!!

I do like a set time verses random but the family has to come first so let us know what fits the schedule and we will be here. :thumbsup:

allen456 allen456 I remember it being somewhat a challenge last year. I think whatever you decide to do, your support group will follow. I think with IG and BF and plenty of notice, we'll be there brother!!

Thank you guys. Please share ideas too. I thought about just changing the time to say 2ish

Whatever works for you. It would be nice to see them on Instagram as well

The more I think about this, a new designated time would be best. Whether it's 1 or 2 or 3?? Weekly sales as before would be great for all us knife freaks but could survive on every other week too. Beyond that, we may have serious withdrawal issues :D. I think it's really down to a new time allen456 allen456 . Maybe move the presale post to 30 minutes instead of 15? a little extra time to browse the selections? I agree, the last thing you need to worry about at 8:30 is posting knives when your children need your attention. :thumbsup:

We will adjust regardless.

Sales that take place during normal work hours can be challenging for those of us that can't check the thread during those times (this is why I'm not around much on the Friday sales thread) but we've got enough support from our friends on here that it's not really an issue if something comes up we like/want.

Whatever you need to do, buddy. I'll be here.

I second the idea of an early bird preview for 'old FeralGentleman FeralGentleman then any remaining knives posted at whatever time. That's good thinking

You don't want to give up WASneday... But I'll check in when I can be it weekly, bi-weekly or whatever you decide. Random times could be a fun break from the now standard preview/unlock... Something like knives posted sometime within an hour window, giving the slower connected folks a better shot. That also gives you more flexibility

I think you have enough fans that any kind of sales timing would work. WASneday is a nice mid-week event to look forward to, but surprise sales really get the heart pumping. Best of both worlds, in my opinion, would be posting something along the lines of a 12-24hour heads-up before any surprise sales. Whatever works best for you, allowing you to make more knives, is best for us.

Back