Week 42 Kizer Vanguard 4516A1 Domin - BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
It's Week 42! This week you have the chance to win an Kizer Knives Vanguard Domin, model V4516A1. This knife has a 3.46" blade made of VG 10 stainless steel, a 4.54" handle with black G10 scales & stainless steel liners, and measures 8.00" overall. This is a locking liner folder that opens via flipper & has a bronze washers for a smooth opening.

P3u3Mz8.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS

OVERALL LENGTH 8.0"
LOCK TYPE Locking liner
EDGE TYPE Plain
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN China
HANDLE COLOR Black
BLADE GRIND Flat ground
BLADE FINISH Tumbled
BLADE THICKNESS 0.14"
BLADE MATERIAL VG10 Stainless
BLADE LENGTH 3.46"
HANDLE MATERIAL Black G10 scales with stainless steel liners
POCKET CLIP Steel
SHEATH MATERIAL None

BONUS PRIZE - For the rest of the Year of Giveaways, the grand prize winner will also get a KA-BAR Dozier 4062 Folding Hunter

l9zVozIl.jpg

WEIGHT .15 lb
BLADE TYPE Folder
BLADE LENGTH 3 inches
OVERALL LENGTH 7.25 inches
SHAPE Drop Point
TANG STAMP KA-BAR/Dozier
HAS POCKET CLIP? Yes
KNIFE MATERIAL AUS 8A Stainless Steel
LOCK STYLE Lockback
GRIND Hollow
HANDLE MATERIAL Zytel®
ROCKWELL HARDNESS 56-58CR
KNIFE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN Taiwan
BLADE THICKNESS .11 inches
BLADE WIDTH .875 inches

Bonus Prizes: Bladeforums T-shirt, BladeForums Logo Velcro patch, BladeForums Sticker, paid subscription upgrade

BladeForums.com Logo Tshirt:

BladeForums.com Velcro Patch choices:
EyNru2Rm.jpg

BladeForums.com Logo Sticker
82Rn30Ht.jpg

Ground Rules:

To enter,
  • Comment down below saying that you are in (or similar)
  • One entry per household. Duplicate entries mean you get disqualified from the contest, same if I discover you have multiple profiles.
Main prizes are limited to members with paid subscriptions, or registered users with a registration date prior to November 2, 2018 - this is to combat people registering multiple free accounts to stack the deck.

If you have a profile with a registration prior to Nov 2 2018 and ARE NOT a paid member, you must a letter in a stamped envelope to
BFC
8007 Vine Crest Ave #6-7
Louisville KY 40222
Your entry must include a short letter stating your address, why you are into knives, what your first knife was, why the grandprize would own, and your post number in this thread. Your letter must be received by no later than October 19, 2019

Your profile must be up to date with accurate contact information. You must be over 18 years old, by entering you certify you are eligible & winning this will not violate any laws in your location.

Shipping will be covered in the US & Canada only. You are welcome to enter if you live outside North America, however you'll be responsible for shipping charges, and I have no idea if customs will allow the item in your country; if it's seized, it's on you.

Bonus prizes will be open to any member with a registration date prior to November 2, 2018, who send a letter to the address above.

If you are a winner, you will be contacted via PM and the email address listed in your profile so it'd behoove you to make sure you have your profile info up to date. If you don't have a paid subscription, you'll be contacted by the email listed in your profile so again, make sure it's updated.

Make sure your profile contact information is up to date! If you win a physical prize, I'll need contact you to get your address for shipping!

CONTEST ENDS SATURDAY OCTOBER 19, at MIDNIGHT EASTERN, so enter before 12PM / 23:59:59! Winners will be drawn sometime on Sunday, probably around 5-6pm. The winning post(s) will be chosen by random.org and I will be announcing the winners via a YouTube livestream at http://www.youtube.com/therealbladeforums

Every manufacturer gets a chance to have their donation given away before they go back in rotation. Manufacturers who donated multiple goodies: Kizer, Boker, Buck, Spyderco, Benchmade, Ka-Bar, Cold Steel, White River, Himalayan Imports, etc, and we have a lot of stuff left.

IT PAYS TO WATCH THE LIVE STREAM: Random prizepacks have been awarded including a Benchmade Ambush, SOG Powerlock pliers, a variety of Kershaw Knives (Groove, Speed Bump, Spec Bump), a Himalayan Imports Kukri, Boker Neck Tomahawk, SOG Bad Axe, CRKT knives, Gerber Knives, stickers, hats, an ESEE Arrowhead, a BFC W&S patch, and more - who knows what I'll toss at a winner next week?

Live Stream giveaway every Sunday at 5PM Eastern - http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeForums

I'm in. Thanks!

L4Mf3W8.jpg

It's good to be the king!

Back