1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Week 48 GAW locked?

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by jlauffer, Nov 24, 2019.

1. jlauffer

jlauffer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2016
    @Spark , curious why the week 48 GAW is already locked?

2. South paw draw

South paw draw Yep.....I'm a idiot. Platinum Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Yep. I thought it would be fixed already. After the live stream I came to sign up and it was locked. Figured I would wait for a bit. By the way if you haven't, you need to go watch the live stream it was another great one. And donate to the knife advocates foundation. They are taking it to New York. Doug Ritter and his wife. I want to thank them for everything they do. Now back to the question. I'm sure tomorrow Spark will have it all fixed.

Cheers

3. South paw draw

South paw draw Yep.....I'm a idiot. Platinum Member

Sep 23, 2019
    It's fixed now. @jlauffer someone else posted about it as well and spark posted it was fixed. I was the first to post in if right after the fix.

jlauffer likes this.