- Jan 6, 2018
I'm inIt's Week 51! I can't believe next week is the last week!
This week you have the chance to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief G10 -
BONUS PRIZE - For the rest of the Year of Giveaways, the grand prize winner will also get a KA-BAR Dozier 4062 Folding Hunter
- Overall Length 9.08" (231mm)
- Blade Length 4.08" (104mm)
- Steel CPM S30V
- Closed Length 5.08" (129mm)
- Edge Length 3.58" (91mm)
- Weight 3.9oz (111g)
- Blade Thickness 0.125" (3.2mm)
- Handle G-10
- Clip Position Ambi
- Tip Carry Position 4-position
- Lock Type Back Lock
- Grind Full-Flat
- Sheath N/A
- Origin United States
WEIGHT .15 lb
BLADE TYPE Folder
BLADE LENGTH 3 inches
OVERALL LENGTH 7.25 inches
SHAPE Drop Point
TANG STAMP KA-BAR/Dozier
HAS POCKET CLIP? Yes
KNIFE MATERIAL AUS 8A Stainless Steel
LOCK STYLE Lockback
HANDLE MATERIAL Zytel®
ROCKWELL HARDNESS 56-58CR
KNIFE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN Taiwan
BLADE THICKNESS .11 inches
BLADE WIDTH .875 inches
ADDITIONAL PRIZES: Cold Steel Stickers, Boker Tree Brand Hat!
Bonus Prizes: Bladeforums T-shirt, BladeForums Logo Velcro patch, BladeForums Sticker, paid subscription upgrade
BladeForums.com Logo Tshirt:
BladeForums.com Velcro Patch choices:
BladeForums.com Logo Sticker
- Comment down below saying that you are in (or similar)
- One entry per household. Duplicate entries mean you get disqualified from the contest, same if I discover you have multiple profiles.
- If you win a prize, you must wait 26 weeks before you can try again. That means if you won a prize in Week 24 or before, you are now eligible to try again in this week's contest.
- Main prizes are limited to members with paid subscriptions, or registered users with a registration date prior to November 2, 2018 - this is to combat people registering multiple free accounts to stack the deck.
- If you have a profile with a registration prior to Nov 2 2018 and ARE NOT a paid member, you must a letter in a stamped envelope toBFC
8007 Vine Crest Ave #6
Louisville KY 40222
- Your entry must include a short letter stating your address, why you are into knives, what your first knife was, why the grandprize would own, and your post number in this thread. Your letter must be received by no later than Dec 21, 2019
- Your profile must be up to date with accurate contact information. You must be over 18 years old, by entering you certify you are eligible & winning this will not violate any laws in your location.
- Shipping will be covered in the US & Canada only. You are welcome to enter if you live outside North America, however you'll be responsible for shipping charges, and I have no idea if customs will allow the item in your country; if it's seized, it's on you.
- Bonus prizes will be open to any member with a registration date prior to November 2, 2018, who send a letter to the address above.
- If you are a winner, you will be contacted via PM and the email address listed in your profile so it'd behoove you to make sure you have your profile info up to date. If you don't have a paid subscription, you'll be contacted by the email listed in your profile so again, make sure it's updated.
- Make sure your profile contact information is up to date! If you win a physical prize, I'll need contact you to get your address for shipping!
CONTEST ENDS SATURDAY December 21, at MIDNIGHT EASTERN, so enter before 12PM / 23:59:59! Winners will be drawn sometime on Sunday, probably around 5-6pm. The winning post(s) will be chosen by random.org and I will be announcing the winners via a YouTube livestream at http://www.youtube.com/therealbladeforums
IT PAYS TO WATCH THE LIVE STREAM: Random prizepacks have been awarded including a Benchmade Ambush, SOG Powerlock pliers, a variety of Kershaw Knives (Groove, Speed Bump, Spec Bump), a Himalayan Imports Kukri, Boker Neck Tomahawk, SOG Bad Axe, CRKT knives, Gerber Knives, stickers, hats, an ESEE Arrowhead, a BFC W&S patch, and more - who knows what I'll toss at a winner next week?
Live Stream giveaway every Sunday at 5PM Eastern - http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeForums