Weekend off to a rough start....prayers needed

It's great news that your father is (relatively) ok. I hope that he recovers quickly. My experience is the older they get, the tougher they get.
My best wishes also go out to the man in ICU and to his family.

Chinpo

Jeez, I'm sorry I missed this, Dan. I'm sorry to hear about this, and I'm sure glad your father's ok. He'll probably need some family support right about now if the passenger was badly banged up. My smoke and prayers are up for his recovery, and I hope your dad doesn't take it too hard. I had some friends get in a bad wreck a while back, and the driver was the least-injured of the lot, with the others ranging from bad breaks to a coma and some brain damage. I know the driver felt terrible, but having the support of friends meant a lot.

Smoke rising, and take care. I'm glad everyone walked away.

Makes a person count their blessings, doesn't it?

Smoke,

Chris

Man, I'm sorry to hear this Dan. Thank God everyone is still with us. Prayers for you and yours, and the passenger too!!

Sorry to hear about it Dan. ...another great reason to wear seat belts! Prayers for a full recovery to all!

...and Dan, watch out for ladders. I fell off one in October and am still out of work. Blessings, Joe

A lot of people came over on Sunday to visit and I think that lifted his spirits to see them.

My sister will be with him today/tomorrow as well.

Recovery is gonna be rough....:(

Recovery goes A LOT easier once the initial pain wears off and some results of therapy kick in. Getting past the first couple of weeks will do it.

I missed this also, having been away from site and internet for the last week. My prayers and best wishes to you, Dan, your dad, and all the family!

Dan, I just got back online.

I'm very sorry to hear of your fathers accident.
Prayers out for everyones recovery from the west coast.

Back