Weekend Project

that blade just the way it is looks fantastic...that orange looks great next to that blade. It is a completely different knife - badass hand-smoothers too!
I was planning to sand it more to shine it up a bit. However, after looking at it for a few days I may just leave it as is.

I like the hand-smoothed handles a lot. Much more than I thought initially.

Wow she’s a beauty and you really did do a fantastic job. The NMFBM is a beast and a fantastic knife. I love mine and will never part with it. I plan on stripping mine too. Mine is between 33-34 oz, it’s perfect for my uses and my hands. <3

D3C8FBAD-0575-4782-A8A2-0945DB46ADF1.jpeg

That really turned out nice! How do you like her?

I couldn't be happier with it. I think it turned out very nice. Exactly what I was hoping for:) I've been taking limbs off a small tree in my back yard with it. It bites hard and deep with little vibration through the handle. Feels nice in the hand. Overall, It is a keeper in my collection.

It a fake. I'm sure of it. Send it to me for..... Blah blah.

Haha same ol joke. Seriously though.
Seeing that in action is all the reason a HOG should need to go out and find one of those to be your significant other in a very very abusive relationship.

Also. Congrats on the child. I love my two. Enough to not want them to starve anyhow...... GOOD LUCK!

Well, the NMFBM and I were at it again this weekend. A few months ago i had a guy come and take down a 50' maple tree in my backyard. He just took the tree down and I planned to clean it up. We got a killer snow storm a few weeks back that set my yard cleaning project behind.

I took out the NMFBM and went to work! This baby can chop :)

9F767B94-CFD5-4F4D-B80E-2560750ABB78.jpeg 72D9FBC7-E97B-452C-BA0E-1A8E968BA403.jpeg 8CDD5136-5B4F-4025-A3DC-69F34D49846E.jpeg

Last edited:
Back