1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Weekend special for 5/17 --Pix Manjushree Sword and Awesome buys

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, May 17, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Manjushree Sword by Kumar

Overall length --27 3/4''
    Weight --38 oz
    Double edge
    Steel guard
    Single dragon carved satisal wood handle
    Leather sheath
    Sword of wisdom for your collection at $285.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20 inch 22 ounce villager fit and finish Chainpuri by Ram Kumar. Sadan wood handle. $120.

[​IMG]

17.5 inch 24 ounce Foxy Folly by Anil. Sadan wood handle. Take this beauty home at $120. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

12.5 inch 11 ounce Bag Marne Churi (tiger killer Knife) by Kumar. Horn handle. $95. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

L to r

13 inch 12 ounce Katunje my special by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Add to your growing collection at $125. *SOLD*

11 3/4 inch 8 ounce baby Garuda by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $48.

8.5 inch 3 ounce gentleman belt Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $40. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get order any or all
    First come first served
    Have a wonderful weekend!

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  2. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Another sweet Foxy, nice length and weight too.

3. Aleous

Aleous

Aug 24, 2013
    EMS on Foxy Folly.

4. NYCDanMan

NYCDanMan Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2011
    These Foxys have been everything I love in Khuks! And one day I must own the katunje

5. tedwca

tedwca

Dec 10, 2005
    That tiger pendant is awesome

6. leebrewer

leebrewer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Email sent for three: Tiger killer, Katunje, Gentleman's belt knives

7. gtk4158a

gtk4158a Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Thats the way to do it. When you see what you want you have to jump on it or the other sharks certainly will. I love all 3 of those and I bet that Gentlemans knife will find its way to that spot where you use it for cutting open packages to skinning apples. I got one like it and I really like it. good job ! I keep looking at the chainpuri. That is a understated design that anyone would love and also a vicious decapitator

8. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Yea, that chainpuri is really exquisite. It's tugging on my strings for sure.