weight, handle pins and price of the machetes?

JV3

1. how heavy is the 18"?

2. i saw some pics with 3 hollow pins in the handle (although my 12" has solid pins). is that still the case or all have solid pins now? i'm most interested in the 18" with solid pins.

3. buy all 4 for $300 - does that require one of each size? or i can buy 2 12" and 2 18" for example?

thanks.

any size
buy 3 & the 4th is free

and you dont have to buy all of them at the same time

Hi JV3. I apologize that it took me so long to see this.

All Machete sizes cost $100 each. Its ten dollars to ship it within the US. Overseas, it is more obviously. I can ship up to 4 for the ten dollars. If you buy three, any size combo, the 4th is free. I have limited supply of the 14 and 18" blade left. I have plenty 12 and 16" blades. I only do the 4 for 3 deal on your first 3 you buy, and they can't be for a group buy. You don't have to buy all 3 at once. Just remind me when you get to 3.

I have an 18" er in stock right now.

The weight varies quite a bit on these. Its a machete blade and they vary a bit on thickness. They are usually just under a pound.

THANKS!!!!

any size
buy 3 & the 4th is free

and you dont have to buy all of them at the same time

thanks!

Hi JV3. I apologize that it took me so long to see this.

All Machete sizes cost $100 each. Its ten dollars to ship it within the US. Overseas, it is more obviously. I can ship up to 4 for the ten dollars. If you buy three, any size combo, the 4th is free. I have limited supply of the 14 and 18" blade left. I have plenty 12 and 16" blades. I only do the 4 for 3 deal on your first 3 you buy, and they can't be for a group buy. You don't have to buy all 3 at once. Just remind me when you get to 3.

I have an 18" er in stock right now.

The weight varies quite a bit on these. Its a machete blade and they vary a bit on thickness. They are usually just under a pound.

THANKS!!!!

thanks! i just sent payment for an 18".

Back