Welcome Aboard gtrpicker and any other new guys

Since your first thread is spiraling outta control, just thought I would extend out a welcome to you and any other new guys. :thumbup:

Bryan
KAAK

ALL OFFERS TO BUY, SELL, TRADE ARE TO OCCUR ONLY IN THE EXCHANGE FORUMS..and wecome !!!!

yes welcome to all newbies....

ALL OFFERS TO BUY, SELL, TRADE ARE TO OCCUR ONLY IN THE EXCHANGE FORUMS. :thumbup:

YAY!!!!! Another thread to play in!!!! :D

Welcome to the Busse Forum, gtrpicker!! :thumbup:

YAY!!!!! Another thread to play in!!!! :D

Welcome to the Busse Forum, gtrpicker!! :thumbup:

ALL OFFERS TO BUY, SELL, TRADE ARE TO OCCUR ONLY IN THE EXCHANGE FORUMS he is my favorite forumite ever!!!

weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but we're nuts in a good way :D Some nights, there'll be drinking threads, off topic threads, just fun stuff.

Basically, no foul language, no using the jerky smilie in this forum, no nude pics... A lot of fun is too be had. We basically keep it within reason of clean, like PG-13. These guys love their scotches and cigars and other higher end pieces.

It's just a great place to hang out and the unwritten rule is if you get new pieces of infi, you must post pics. We don't ban for it, but just pester yah a bit if you don't post pics. To attach thumbnails, you have to be a paying member. Otherwise you can upload pics to photobucket.com (It's free to use/register) and post them that way.

The four stickies or so (Threads that are stuck up top the forum) have a lot of great info regarding busse knives.

Basically, have fun, keep it fairly clean and just go with the flow. There aren't many bad guys here (Just a few that I won't point out :p ) and the mods are cool too. They're tolerant and the other members are good about letting people know what's cool to post and when to edit. :)

Bryan

This thread is just beggin' for more shots of Busses on the Oregon Coast... :thumbup:

Right, Troy?

Oopsie! Wrong forum.. :foot:

ALL OFFERS TO BUY, SELL, TRADE ARE TO OCCUR ONLY IN THE EXCHANGE FORUMS

Welcome gtrpicker!

Signed.... ALL OFFERS TO BUY, SELL, TRADE ARE TO OCCUR ONLY IN THE EXCHANGE FORUMS
You can just call me Guyon, though. ;)

Though this thread was also started for other newbies I ´d like to thank everyone for the warm welcome. :thumbup:
Greetings from Germany
Dilan

Welcome aboard Dilan. This thread was for all new guys since the hogs went on an infi hunting spree in the other and I thought it would be nice to welcome anyone else that is new.

But just so you guys know, all infi sales go thru THE EXCHANGE FORUMSLMAO. (Kidding)... Now there will be a dozen hogs/piglets posting in here after this post. :D

Some welcome...beer cans and shot glasses everywhere, hoof prints in the lawn, pig's noses' pressed on my storm door, clark bar wrappers aplenty, and some thing written in morse code with an atomic payload map attached. WTF?!?

Back