Welcome and an update

REK Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey guys, I guess it's about time I did this since this has been my full time gig now for over 4 years. I want to thank many of you for the support given and kind words of encouragement over the years.

I am starting this subforum so I have somewhere to post current WIP's, pics of my work, updates on various projects, and news moving forward.

As many of you know I am seeking to switch over to customs/knife production, hopefully specializing in folders. The experience I have gained working on folders over the years really helps me figure out how to create a purpose driven design that is highly functional yet looks great. I realize this will probably be a 2-3 year transition until I can do it full time, but I'm really excited!

Folder update thread coming next!

ps. Anyone can feel free to post in this subforum, doesn't have to be a specific make or model knife. We can all benefit from seeing various knives and mods/finished etc!

Last edited:
Hey !
Look at that . . . just click on your link at the bottom of your post and I'm transported , as if by magic, to a new world of wonder and enlightenment.
I like it.
Here's wishing you good fortune in all you do !
Thanks bro!

Back