• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

Welcome Bradshaw Blades!!!!!

Woot, let me be the first to say congrats. I love the look, and styling of your knives.

benchwarmer380

Valyrian Member
Platinum Member
Congratulations on the new forum!

The knives are clean with a defined style and always unique.

So who's going to start off the picture thread?:D

Don't know where to post feedback just got in 2 knife hunter set PERFECT awesome knives thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark Kolarik

I've got two from Bradshaw; the Harpoon hunter is an early example of his and the little edc blade is one I had him custom make for me only a couple of weeks ago. Love this guys work, and he is great to deal with.
eb15bf7074934817ae920d92e561bf4e.jpg
ee23afbffcd5bd821bc11d0b16f166a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a knife coming in natural burlap micarta and I can not wait! Does that one have liners? Any more pics?