Welcome, Steven Dick of TK!

I just would like to welcome Mr. Dick, Editor of Tactical Knives magazine, to this forum. He made his first post awhile ago in the machete thread. Thanks for accomodating my invitation to join.
smile.gif

I too welcome Mr. Dick's input. I have subscribed to Tactical Knives since I picked up the first issue published. It is hands down the best knife magazine for me. Steven Dick uses a common sense and practical approach, has writers actually experianced in what they write about (something that seems unusual these days), and outstanding photography.

Ron

Ron -- TK oftentimes get the service of Weyer of Toledo for their photos. While good, I suggested to Mr. Dick to get the service of photographer Ichiro Nagata of American Handgunner -- now his photos are GOOD!

Hi Titan - I agree. I've seen some of Nagata's work with some previous knife articles, but it was his photos of Steve Ryan's knives in a recent issue of AH that really blew me away.

------------------
Dexter Ewing
Knife Reviews Moderator

"The keystroke is mightier than the sword"

Hello,
I think Steven Dick is a first rate Editor,,,and a fine Person,,,,,i for one love TACTICAL Knives Magazine....it is Well done and informative......i think the Subject of Photographers is one of Financial nessesity,,,as it is with Knifemakers that get alittle Press in a MAGazine then increase there Prices to reflect there Exposure,,,,Justified?....maybe,,,,,,and then Again maybe not,,,,,,would hiring the Best in the world increase Magazine sales,,,maybe,,then again maybe Not,,,i think editorial contributions and overal content add as much to a fine magazine such as Tactical Knives as anything else.....keep up the good work Mr.Dick......
Thanks ALLEN

Mr. Dick also wrote a great book on folding knives. I look forward to TK every other month, and I only have one complaint: I wish it came out every month!
wink.gif
Jim

Mr. Dick also wrote a great book on folding knives. I look forward to TK every other month, and I only have one complaint: I wish it came out every month!
wink.gif
Jim

TK is the best knife magazine out there. Great pictures and mostly great articles. I bought a few knives after reading about them in TK. Now we can force him to do knife articles on whatever we want!
smile.gif

Welcome Steven!!! TK is great!!! And Blade Forums is the place to be. We have alot of fun around here and a wealth of knowledge abounds. We look forward to you inputs! If you would like ours just ask.
Best Regards,
Bart

I too wish to welcome Steven aboard. Great mag too. Right now I'm anxious to see his evaluation of both Talonite and its use in a big chopper supplied by Rob Simonich. Should prove *very* interesting
smile.gif
!

------------------
-=[Bob]=-

I did NOT escape from the institution! They gave me a day pass!

[This message has been edited by bald1 (edited 01 April 1999).]

Hi, Steven, and welcome to Bladeforums.

I received your book a couple of weeks ago and am really enjoying it. Just one little thing - you dated your autograph 4/14/99.
smile.gif

------------------
Frank
jqsurf@worldnet.att.net

Back