Welcome The Cantina's New Moderators

BruiseLeee said:
Which one is the cheapest to bribe? :confused:

Why me of course, who else did you think it would be? :rolleyes: ;)

I just want to thank all of you for the vote of confidence in Howard, Munk, and myself.
I, for one, have turned down this nomination before and for good reason. When the mods say it is a hard demanding and generally thankless job they're not kidding.:grumpy:
And/But because of everyone's vote of confidence and in the memory of my little Bro Rusty I just could not refuse this time, I felt I owed Rusty that much anyway.
I do pray that we/I will live up to everyone's expectations and that any moderating will be kept to a minimum because of the general self-moderating habits of this forum anyway.
I think I can speak for both Howard and Munk when I say that we have a collective desire to see that the HI Forum retain all of its good and decent qualities that it has always had and that Uncle Bill and then Uncle Bill and Rusty fostered and maintained.
The HI Forum has always drawn really good people and we want that to continue along with all of the other fine qualities this forum is known for.

I say too all of you,
Namaste and Peace be with you. :) ....

stooges.gif
.... :p Me Likey.:)

Yvsa,

IF the time comes that the job gets a bit much please let the great ones know. None of us what to see you suffer.

Good and wise choice. I like the Idea of a triumvirate

Congratulations Yvsa, Munk and Howard!

Andreas

Thank you, to all the forum, for the vote of confidence.

Yvsa has put into words very well some of the thoughts that went through my mind.

I value the atmosphere of the Cantina, and will do what I can to honor it.

Drink up! This round of virtual Heinekin is on me!

Good luck guys! :) I think Rusty and Uncle Bill would be pleased. :)

Yvsa, your bride ;) should be in the mail this week. :D :eek:

Heber

wildmanh said:
Good luck guys! :) I think Rusty and Uncle Bill would be pleased. :)

Yvsa, your bride ;) should be in the mail this week. :D :eek:

Heber

maybe but I don't think Barb will be too happy about this!

Ad Astra said:
PayPal sent for moderator bribe(s) in advance....

You're doing it wrong. Initially you send a cash gift with "no strings" attached to get them hooked. :)

It's great to see the warm reception sent out to Yvsa, Howard and Munk.
This is one special forum.

By the way guys, I've sent a reminder to Spark to get your status changed over to moderator. You'll be able to visit the moderator only forum (Back End) where you can discuss issues and raise any questions.

Feel free to email me and/or any of the other mods or supermods for any help if and when needed.

Congrats again. :cool:

Great choices for keeping the traditions alive and the information flowing. All the best!

Blues said:
It's great to see the warm reception sent out to Yvsa, Howard and Munk.
This is one special forum.

By the way guys, I've sent a reminder to Spark to get your status changed over to moderator. You'll be able to visit the moderator only forum (Back End) where you can discuss issues and raise any questions.

Feel free to email me and/or any of the other mods or supermods for any help if and when needed.

Congrats again. :cool:
Thanks Blues, much appreciated. There's no doubt that I will be asking a lot of questions and especially about the techy stuff. :grumpy:
Sometimes I'm as dumb as the proverbial dumb ndn.:rolleyes: ;) :D

Glad to hear it! Also glad to see that HI will live on. UB and Rusty would want it that way.

A hoist of the frosty green bottle to the three of you. Congratulations.

I can't believe that Rusty is gone too. That's a real shock!

Congratulations to all three of you. I know you will do a great job. And I hope to see everyone on their best behavior to keep the moderating moderate!

Paul

I am really happy that you three are the new Moderators. I feel HI will remain a great stronghold of friendship and tolerance for years to come. This is the first place when I come when I turn the computer on and the last place I go before I turn it off. This forum has been a home for me for some years now. I do not speak as much as some because I learn more with my mouth (fingers) shut, I will keep listening and learning and enjoying the warmth of all of your friendships. Keep it up Brothers!!

Back