Welcome to Busse Black Friday 2021!!! . . . . Starting Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 2:00PM Eastern!!! . . Busse Folder Prototype Raffle!!! . . .Huh?

Jerry Busse

Welcome to Busse Black Friday 2021!!! This promises to be the wildest Black Friday in Busse History!!!

Not only will you have the opportunity to score Crazy discounts on Busse Knife Group fixed blades, but you will also be entered into a raffle to win one of the upcoming Ultra-Rare Busse Folder Prototypes!!!!

Simply by Participating in this Busse Black Friday event, you will be entered into a raffle which could score you a Busse Folder Prototype!!!

For every $400.00 spent in this Black Friday event, you will receive a raffle ticket that could score you a Busse Folder Prototype at no charge.

The Busse Folder is scheduled to be released within the next 12-18 months and the drawing will take place at the time of the Busse Folder release!!!

Busse Black Friday ONLY Happens Once A Year and features deeply discounted Shop Credits and Grab Bags!!!! These Shop Credits and Grab Bags will be available starting Tuesday, November 23, 2021 on the Busse Knife Group Websites at 2:00 pm Eastern!!

Click on any one of these three links after 2:00pm Eastern on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 in order to participate: www.bussecombat.com www.swamprat.com www.scrapyardknives.com

Here's your chance to score some Major discounts on all Busse Kin blades (Busse Combat, Busse Custom Shop, Swamp Rat, and Scrap Yard Knives)

With lots of new models from all four lines in sight, I can assure you that you will have MANY opportunities to cash these shop credits in!!!!

There are two significant offers currently planned for next month!!!!

Do not miss your opportunity to score these incredible discounts!!!

There have been numerous posts throughout the year from those who had either missed out or who wished that they had bought more when they had the chance!

Busse Shop Credits are like having a credit card that's made out of Bacon!!!

No Regrets!!!

Shop Credit Details:

$500 Shop Credit For Only $450 You save $50!!! 10% discount!!!

$3,000 Shop Credit For Only $2,550 You Save $450!!! 15% discount!!!

$10,000 Shop Credit Plus a $700 Grab Bag For Only $8,000 You save $2,700! This equals a minimum 25% discount!!!

$20,000 Shop Credit Plus a Grab Bag valued at a minimum of $2,200 For Only $15,500 You save $6,700!!! This equals a minimum 30% discount!!!

These Black Friday Shop Credits are:
- Only good for knife orders placed after date of payment in full. (Payments will be processed starting on 11-29-2021 and must be made in full no later than 12-10-2021)
- Good for Special Offers and can be combined with other shop credits.
- Non-Transferable, non-refundable, and NEVER EXPIRE!!!.
- Not good with any additional discounts (Military, Law Enforcement, etc. . .)
- Not valid toward purchase of Grab Bags or more Shop Credits.
- You can buy as many as you like.

Grab Bag Offer Rules And Details:

We guarantee that you will receive the following:

A $500 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $627 worth of knives!!!
(You SAVE over 20%)

A $1,000 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $1,337 worth of knives!!!
(You SAVE over 25%)

A $2,400 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $3,450 worth of Knives!!!
(You SAVE over 30%)

Grab Bags Are Available To Everyone and you can buy as many as you like. Grab bags are blind picks and may include knives from any of the 4 Busse Knife Group Lines.

All Grab Bags are packed and boxed on the shop floor and our shipping personnel have no idea who is getting which knives.

Have fun!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Is there an AA group for Busse fans? Asking for a friend.
Yes, actually. I'm starting one. To enroll, you send me your name, credit card info, billing address, and an additional $500 non-refundable deposit (for me to get shop credits).
Just think how much this will SAVE you from BAD spending habits - Bussekin Acquisition Disorder.

Well, I guess the kids are old enough to finally go without Xmas prezzies.

I’ll be forced to tell them that all the money went to Jerry “Krampus” Busse.

Riiiiiiight, Jerry! "Busse folder." And Bigfoot is my uncle! Hahah. Very stoked to see a busse proto folder, and even more to see a production folder.

Yes, actually. I'm starting one. To enroll, you send me your name, credit card info, billing address, and an additional $500 non-refundable deposit (for me to get shop credits).
Just think how much this will SAVE you from BAD spending habits - Bussekin Acquisition Disorder.
That's a relief. I thought you were going to ask for a few Custom Busse for payment.

Well, I guess the kids are old enough to finally go without Xmas prezzies.
Tell them the truth. Not enough elves to help unload shipping containers.

3500.jpg

Back