1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Welcome to our Swamp

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by Eric Isaacson, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    A big Welcome to my Fellow Rats!! (and Rat's to be ;))

I'm very excited about these knives and this forum. I have a lot of pictures of all the SRKW models and will post them soon. :D

I will be happy to answer any of your Rat questions and look forward to everyone joining in our discussions.

So let's start Chattin' about the Rats! :D

2. Coonskinner

Coonskinner

Mar 28, 2001
    I'm glad to see this forum come up. How long a wait time is a fellow looking at if he ordered a Battle Rat?

I'm going to have to have one. The blade shape is more appealing to me than the Battle Mistress, though I certainly have nothing bad to say about them.:)

3. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 13, 2000
    It is great to see the Rats come aboard!:D I look forward to getting my first Battle Rat. How bad is the wait time at present? I need one soon!

4. chiseen

chiseen

Oct 25, 2000
    Hi SWKW!! You guy are making it big now! :D

You know what they say... give a rat an inch, they'll take a yard! LOL! :)

5. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    Hey guys, thanks for the Welcome. We are glad to be on-board.

The current wait for a Battle Rat is approx. 3-6 weeks from placing the order. Hopefully they will be running on the short side of that estimate soon :D:D

6. Bravado

Bravado

Feb 14, 2002
    Hey same format cool! :cool: