Welcome to - Red Legion Defense

Red Legion Defense

Red Legion Defense - TFR fighting blade
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Want to welcome everyone to - Red Legion Defense . We make knives [ Task Force Ranger Fighting Blade ] -- ebike and our Modular Weapon System . Our knives are made here in Wisconsin USA . We are working at having our next batch of knives ready to go .

Welcome Red Legion Defense. Where abouts in Wisconsin. I split my time between Milwaukee, Madison, for work, and Montello.

Evansville,WI
RedLegionMunitions.org
My contact info is on the website . Feel free to give me a call - Thanks - Dan

Want to welcome everyone to - Red Legion Defense . We make knives [ Task Force Ranger Fighting Blade ] -- ebike and our Modular Weapon System . Our knives are made here in Wisconsin USA . We are working at having our next batch of knives ready to go .
I'm wondering what Red Legion is all about, and how it was started? Will you have enough of these in the next batch that I could purchase one, and what does one cost!? Thanks for your time! FT!

It appears your website is down.. I tried the copy and paste method and also did a Google search..

Back