Welcome to the addiction bla bla blaa

I bought my first Busse about a month ago. I bought my second Busse about a week ago. After my first purchase I shared on this board and I got a few "welcome to the addiction"' OK whatever.
So this last Saturday we had our new neighbours over for a cookout/ bonfire. Good company, good food, kids are having fun, wife's happy. What am I doing? Thinking about my next Busse purchase. Everyone is chatting, very pleasant conversion. And I am sitting there with a beer in my hand, smiling and shaking my head appropriately.......... Thinking about Busse. "Welcome to the addiction"....... Thank you.

Last edited:
Welcome to the addiction! It only gets worse with time

Last edited:
When you daze off thinkin' of your next INFI fix, you might be an addict :D

When you daze off thinkin' of your next INFI fix, you might be an addict :D

That!

And it's not just the next purchase... it's the system. Once you find it, once you buy it, if it's from the factory, you find yourself checking your email every 5 minutes for a ship notice that you know really won't show up for 2 or 3 more weeks. Your spouse begins to think that you're having an online affair. Your friends comment on your thinning, gaunt appearance resulting from nonsensical sleeplessness caused by habitual email checking at odd hours of the night, when you know that the ladies are not sending out notices... but you do it anyway.

And, it's worse for us newbies...

Whoa the life of an addict...

Help us Pokey!

:eek:

That!

And it's not just the next purchase... it's the system. Once you find it, once you buy it, if it's from the factory, you find yourself checking your email every 5 minutes for a ship notice that you know really won't show up for 2 or 3 more weeks. Your spouse begins to think that you're having an online affair. Your friends comment on your thinning, gaunt appearance resulting from nonsensical sleeplessness caused by habitual email checking at odd hours of the night, when you know that the ladies are not sending out notices... but you do it anyway.

And, it's worse for us newbies...

Whoa the life of an addict...

Help us Pokey!

:eek:

This is sooooo true... i used to check my email once or twice a day... i now check it 2 or 3 times an HOUR.... it's like i have developed OCD :(

I go to sleep thinking about slashing things with the gladius i don't have, or thinking of the best way to carry my MUK when i go hunting... i am sick

All this sounds familiar. Nothing to worry about. Buying more INFI will make you feel better. Trust me ;)

It will only get worse:D

Welcome to a great time:)

There is a lot of truth in the first sentence, well said.

I'm still in denial but I'm running out of pockets, gear bags, vehicles, tool containers, etc. where I can keep knives for easy retrieval. So, I have more packs arriving (today) and an eye out for a new vehicle (soon). Perhaps that IS addictive behavior. A more rational person may behave differently.

There is a lot of truth in the first sentence, well said.

I'm still in denial but I'm running out of pockets, gear bags, vehicles, tool containers, etc. where I can keep knives for easy retrieval. So, I have more packs arriving (today) and an eye out for a new vehicle (soon). Perhaps that IS addictive behavior. A more rational person may behave differently.

LOL!!! you bought so many busses for your packs that you have to buy more packs to have a place to put the Busses that you bought for your packs

that's just awesome

LOL!!! you bought so many busses for your packs that you have to buy more packs to have a place to put the Busses that you bought for your packs

that's just awesome

Stated that way, it's an infinite loop... proof of an expanding universe... catch-22...

my oh my, this could be quite a ride :D

eh, it's still healthier that opiate addiction...trust me on that!

more INFI please!

And don't you just love the rush when you check the exchange and see a new post and your the first view.

It is a healthy addiction. I needed to lose weight and have lost 20 pounds since joining here. Instead of food, I think of steel. (Kind of hard on the teeth, though.)

I too am addicted...started with folding knives
still like them...would still buy a good deal if it came up but only a "good" deal like well priced
but happy to pay premium for INFIdelity!

HA...UR not alone.
I've become quite good a pretending that I'm listening whilst thinking of blades and such... Ever get excited to go to bed so that you can truly focus on knives, rather than having to half ass it while doing other things...

Bro I had to laugh out load:D:p!!! Oh I have so BEEN THERE DONE THAT. Went to a movie with the wife, I don't even remember:confused: which one of those touchy-feely chick flick things and I'm thinking INFI. Which group to pursue, blade lengths etc etc. Just keep Busse Forum as your grounding tool and you will be OK;)

Back