Welcome to the forums, Lora!!

Lora is awesome!!!!:thumbup:

If you have been to the shows. . . you know Lora. . ..

She has been with Busse Combat going on 8 years now.

Lora does it all ! ! ! ! !. . . She can run the office or the shop floor. In fact, she is the one we turn to when we have a new-hire and they need to be trained in the grinding room. She has an amazing personality that lights up a room and she has the ability to bake circles around anyone who has ever worked for us (If you have had her cakes, cupcakes, cake balls or pies, then you know exactly what I'm talking about) . . . :eek:. . . :D ) This farm girl is also a licensed cosmetologist and can wrangle chickens with the best of them. :thumbup:

Lora is not only the best employee that you could ever wish for but her loyalty makes her one of the best friends you could ever hope to find!!!! :cool:

We love you Lora! ! ! ! :thumbup:

(Hey Lora, you know nothing says thanks for all of the nice comments like an orange creamsicle cake. . . . just sayin') :thumbup:

Jerry
:D

Last edited:
Wow, that's quite an endorsement!

My wife and I met Lora at Blade and were very impressed by her. She handled my indecisiveness with grace. Jerry has done an amazing job of hiring impressive people to fill his team.

(Lora, I prefer chocolate ;) )

Wow, that's quite an endorsement!

My wife and I met Lora at Blade and were very impressed by her. She handled my indecisiveness with grace. Jerry has done an amazing job of hiring impressive people to fill his team.

(Lora, I prefer chocolate ;) )

Excellent move my friend. . . . . I can smell the cakes a bakin' ! ! ! ! !. . . . Mmmmmm chocolate!

Jerry

The Red Velvet cake was pretty freakin awesome as well. Maybe we can talk Lora into doing a sampler platter of desserts. So far everything has been wonderful and I would really like to see what she hasn't let us sample yet.

Garth

Lora is awesome!!!!:thumbup:

If you have been to the shows. . . you know Lora. . ..

She has been with Busse Combat going on 8 years now.

Lora does it all ! ! ! ! !. . . She can run the office or the shop floor. In fact, she is the one we turn to when we have a new-hire and they need to be trained in the grinding room. She has an amazing personality that lights up a room and she has the ability to bake circles around anyone who has ever worked for us (If you have had her cakes, cupcakes, cake balls or pies, then you know exactly what I'm talking about) . . . :eek:. . . :D ) This farm girl is also a licensed cosmetologist and can wrangle chickens with the best of them. :thumbup:

Lora is not only the best employee that you could ever wish for but her loyalty makes her one of the best friends you could ever hope to find!!!! :cool:

We love you Lora! ! ! ! :thumbup:

(Hey Lora, you know nothing says thanks for all of the nice comments like an orange creamsicle cake. . . . just sayin') :thumbup:

Jerry
:D

I cannot agree more! Lora is awesome and always makes the shows so much better. Lora, glad you made it to the forums!

Twinkies aint got nothing on these bad boys
securedownload-64.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

I have to say I was impressed when I found out you were a Dust Junky :)

Very friendly as well.

Hey Lora,
Welcome to the forum. I must say........ I received a knife sharpened by Lora and is by far the sharpest knife I have ever received from Busse or any other company. This lady has talent and is no doubt a valuable
Busse employee.

I must say........ I received a knife sharpened by Lora and is by far the sharpest knife I have ever received from Busse or any other company. This lady has talent and is no doubt a valuable
Busse employee.

That makes me sad, I've never had a knife sharpened by Lora, they all are done by Beef and are dull :( :D ;)

Lora is definitely an amazing cook :thumbup: If I forget to bring food one day, I can always count on Lora to feed me :thumbup: The cakes she makes are to die for!!!! For every birthday in the shop, you can expect an over the top cake . . . She's so sweet :D It's my birthday every weekend, by the way! Shhhh ;)

It feels a little odd welcoming someone with such a superior knowledge of all things Busse to a place we gather to discuss these things. You are a very welcome addition here. And have always been helpful at shows.

Gee, it's about time they let ya on here!! ;):D Welcome, Lora! :)

Back