1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important Info! Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. Software changes & FAQ info inside!

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Spark, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    Kiah - fixed. You'd think that changing the parent would effect the child forum, but naw

The main page of the forums now allows you to collapse the categories, to save on scrolling

KingMC likes this.
  2. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    I believe I've fixed the broken redirects. If you have previous bookmarks, please check for functionality

thurin likes this.
  3. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    i checked links in the Becker Database (a main sticky), and most of them don't work. Tricky!

20 posts per page is harsh!

4. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    Link me the specific post you are referring to plz

5. Redrummd

Redrummd Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 21, 2007
    Okay I have not posted a photo since the change over and i cannot find the attach photo or upload to bladeforums box. I only get a box to use a url link but I do not subscribe to any photo hosting. So, can anyone help me with how to add photos? I think I am current on my hosting but can't find any place to verify I am current and if I am not - how to pay for hosting my "Art In Stone" site. I suggest using a crayon in explaining to me as I am a real dinosaur when it comes to computers - but I can really polish a stone!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  6. Redrummd

Redrummd Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 21, 2007
    Does anyone review this thread? I can't figure out this on my own. I have tried - Help???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.