Welcome to the Sharp & Fiery Leathercraft and Knifeworks Sub! A place to shoot the breeze.

😞😒 Power went out again…and I was just in the middle of some projects. Windstorm came in…thanks a lot Colorado! 😂🤣😂🤣

Could be worse. Fingers crossed that it comes back on tonight, as it is supposed to be below freezing temperatures starting tomorrow.

Interesting weather we are having these days.

😞😒 Power went out again…and I was just in the middle of some projects. Windstorm came in…thanks a lot Colorado! 😂🤣😂🤣

Could be worse. Fingers crossed that it comes back on tonight, as it is supposed to be below freezing temperatures starting tomorrow.

Interesting weather we are having these days.

You’ll have to crank up the generator or get the headlamp on 👍😳😉😁😁😁

But I know the feeling on losing power. For the most part they are really good about getting it back on. Unless we get slammed with a storm, then it is what it is 🤷‍♂️

You’ll have to crank up the generator or get the headlamp on 👍😳😉😁😁😁

But I know the feeling on losing power. For the most part they are really good about getting it back on. Unless we get slammed with a storm, then it is what it is 🤷‍♂️

Ain’t that the truth, Bill. Glad to see you here. :)

Late to the party publicly but let me say congrats bro! So stoked for you!

Thanks, Josh!!! And thank you for your “push.” :) All of them. 😉

Hey Brother - do you ship to the US? 😁

This is a wonderful thing. Sorry I missed your grand opening but I have actually been working the past 3 weeks. No matter. I'm in the snow now and happy for you. Love your craftsmanship and dedication to quality and service.:thumbsup:

All the best Coleman.

Hey Brother - do you ship to the US? 😁

This is a wonderful thing. Sorry I missed your grand opening but I have actually been working the past 3 weeks. No matter. I'm in the snow now and happy for you. Love your craftsmanship and dedication to quality and service.:thumbsup:

All the best Coleman.

Ray!! Thank you for you kind words, as always. Glad you had some work! No worries on missin’ the “grand” opening, you’re here now!! 🥳🥳

Oh! To answer your original question, I do ship to the USA. :)

Glad to see you pop in. :)

Just got this in from up North. Very nice f&f and will be put right to use. Thanks Coleman
uGpX4Vq.jpeg

Last edited:
Wasn’t sure what thread to post this in…so general discussion it is!!

Had REK Knives REK Knives make me some specialized leather knives to my specs. They turned out great and work even better!!!

Let’s turn the projects to maximum now! 😂🤣
2E44217B-859F-4672-8FDF-6A0FA238DB24.jpeg

Question: Does anyone want me to do WIP threads? Or no interest?

Wasn’t sure what thread to post this in…so general discussion it is!!

Had REK Knives REK Knives make me some specialized leather knives to my specs. They turned out great and work even better!!!

Let’s turn the projects to maximum now! 😂🤣
View attachment 1865724

Question: Does anyone want me to do WIP threads? Or no interest?

Oh wow. Too nice for your workshop :) I'd carry these immediately in a double sheath - perfect general purpose combo. Josh should sell them !

And yes, would love to see how you do things.

Roland.

Oh wow. Too nice for your workshop :) I'd carry these immediately in a double sheath - perfect general purpose combo. Josh should sell them !

And yes, would love to see how you do things.

Roland.

I’m currently making a set of double sheaths right now! Haha. Great minds think alike.

The blades on these are very very thin. Not quite flexible, but very close. I’m not sure if they would make a good EDC, but I have also thought if they were a touch thicker blade stock, they would make great EDC scalpels. :D

Back