Welcome to the Toolshed.

T. Erdelyi said:
Quick question, I've posted pics and instructions on disassembling knives before,(BM Axis Locks, Liner Locks, assisted opening knives and autos) would this be a good place to post stuff like that again, and should things about autos(disassembly and repair) go in the auto forum?

I think instructions on disassembling would be very appropriate here. Although it may make more sense to keep the auto disassemblies in the auto forum, given that's where all auto enthusiasts go.

We are lucky to have many members who command a lot of knowledge on just about any knife related subject.
Hotrodding, sharpening, knife care, repair, embellishment....you name it.
As this forum grows it will become a valuable resource for those who want to do a bit of work on their knives.
What I have found is that there is no right or wrong way to do a job - just those that work and those that do not.
Here one can obtain new and in some cases better or quicker methods.
This could become a favourite forum for all of us who like fooling around with our knives to make them look good and perform better. :thumbup:
Dirk

Rock on!

I've been wishing for a sharpening forum since I found bladeforums, as I consider sharpening almost an art, and I love doing it.

Thanks for this great addition to a great site. ;-)

This is great, and should take some of the pressure off from blade discussion.
Thank you very much.

Back