1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Welcome!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Johan, Feb 5, 2000.

1. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999
    Welcome aboard guys. . . It's good to see all of you checking in. I will not be checking in as regularly as I would like to but Andy and Mike can answer most, if not all, of your questions. There are exciting things happening at Busse Combat and you'll be the first to share in these.

Yours in nuclear toughness,

Jerry Busse

2. Johan

Johan

Oct 12, 1999
    Great to have you here Jerry! Can't wait to see the new stuff!

------------------
    "Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n"
    John Milton
    There are only two types of people; those who understand this, and those who think they do.

3. DonL

DonL

Oct 12, 1998
    I'll second that, Jerry, welcome to the dark side. Hope you can pop in once in a while, just to keep us all honest. [​IMG]

Love your stuff, and I'm wondering when you were making the Stealth Hawks? Seems I, um, "came across" one and I've been curious.

------------------
    Don LeHue

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

4. pyrguy

pyrguy

Jun 26, 1999
    Jerry
    I enjoyed talking to you at last years Blade show. Look forward to learning from you here. I understand with you being busy the visits will be kinda far between

------------------
    Dwight

It's a fine line between "a hobby" and "mental illness".

5. HJK

HJK Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Jerry, a real pleasure to have you participating in the Forums.

6. whetstone

whetstone

Jan 15, 2000
    Hi Jerry. Glad to see you here! Love your knives!

7. kipkan

kipkan

Nov 11, 1999
    Jerry, thanks for your commitment to uncompromising quality. I love my Busse knives. Scott

8. Nakano 2

Nakano 2

Jan 1, 1999
    Welcome Jerry. It' s a pleasure to have you here.

L8r,
    Nakano

9. volvi

volvi

Jan 2, 2000
    Jerry,
    Thanks for creating such awesome knives. Also thank you for always trying to improve your knives.

10. X-Head

X-Head

Nov 8, 1999
    Jerry,

Congratulations on your own forum, and thank you again for the Battle Mistress you personally delivered to me at the '99 Preparedness Expo in Smyrna, Tennessee--that was an honor, to say the least, and well worth the wait.

Chris Cleve
    "X-Head"