Welcome!!!

I want to welcome all of you to the new Extrema Ratio forum. I am very happy to now be an offical member on the Blade Forums and to be a part of this community.
Please feel free to ask questions or make comments. I will respond to all. This forum will also serve to keep you updated on the new models as well as pictures and info on current models.
Thanks

Congratulations on your new forum, it's a great idea. I'm looking forward to checking out the Extrema Ratio knives at Blade in a few short weeks.

Well hello Mr. Fancy Pants. :D Don't let this new forum get to your head!

Seriously, congratulations -- I hope you build a good following.

Yeah Frank! Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful, we will be here a bunch! Hey Guys Frank is the MAN!!!!! Paul

and Frank Miller. Pics are welcome, love to see some more of the ER knives. Got any folders?

Keith

Hey, you're not the Frank Miller who wrote Watchmen, Dark Knight Retuns, and Ronin, are ye?

Hey Ferrous!
Man...Frank Miller (not me) must be a real popular guy...he seems to be everywhere. I am just a nobody from nowhere!

Folders? Oh yeah...I got some serious folders! Keep watching the forum as in the next few days I will start a thread with some cool pics and specs.

Glad to see a Great company get a forum. I am looking forward to checking out your folders.

Thanks for your kind words. Plese pardon my dealyed response as I have been at Blade all week...just got in 20 minutes ago!

Back