Welcome

OFFICIAL_KA-BAR

Welcome all,

We would like to take this opportunity to extend a thank you to our fans, customers, and friends. You are truly the best part of this business and we look forward to what the future holds. This forum is a place to share ideas, experiences, and to ask questions amongst like-minded individuals. Though KA-BAR has an official presence on this forum, we will only interject when needed. This is your forum and there is an expectation of ownership on a personal level. Thank you and enjoy.

KA-BAR Knives

Thanks to Ka-Bar for hosting this forum. :thumbup:

nice - another forum to steal my attention.
and thanks for bringing back the Navy MK1!

Thank you for coming to BladeForums, its nice to have a dedicated place.

And I must say, while I don't have a KaBar knife, I do have a BK2 which had a warranty issue when it first arrived. The sheath was broken upon arrival. I contacted KaBar through email, and after a few emails, I have a new sheath on the way. Its been a few days longer than I was told, but I am hoping it will arrive today. I just want to say thanks for the great support.

And also, I do have my eyes on that new MK1.

Thanks for being here. This might actually get me to be active again

All,

We haven't figured it all out but we want this sub to be like the Becker Forum....fun, self governing, informational, fun, inventive, fun. KA-BAR thinks the Becker El Jefes will Mod this forum also...if it gets too big of a job, we can add some more people.
This will be the place for JAB, TDI, KA-BAR Dozier and FIN in addition to KA-BAR. I'll pop in for technical and informational support as I do in the Becker Forum.
Have lots of fun and play nice.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
Sr Eng
Prod Dev and Qual
KA-BAR Knives

Good to see KA-BAR has it's own forum. Looking forward to the goings on here.

Oh man, I got a question... what was the story behind the banners with the naked sweaty men at the BLADE 2011 booth??!?

Ka Bar Official.. might you have a shorter name that we can call ya? Just wanted to say thanks for providing yet another outlet for me to delve into and lose countless hours daily. Love your products!!

Ka Bar Official.. might you have a shorter name that we can call ya? Just wanted to say thanks for providing yet another outlet for me to delve into and lose countless hours daily. Love your products!!

OKB, that is the OFFICIAL, OFFICIAL_KA-BAR, nickname. I know his real name, but he wouldn't like me very much if I told.

OKB, that it.

Moose

Oh man, I got a question... what was the story behind the banners with the naked sweaty men at the BLADE 2011 booth??!?

BRL,
Those banners are part of a larger campaign that starts on our New revised website...however the new revised website is not up yet. Once it is up and you have a chance to see it, it'll make more sense.
We review after each show and we realize that the banners didn't work well except for all of the female show goers who loved them.
Inspite of that, we had a good show and Ethan was running around telling every one that it was his body on the banners.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
Sr Eng
Prod Dev and Qual
KA-BAR Knives

Hopefully the tongue-in-cheek nature of my question was clear... and you did mention 'fun', and boy did we have a lot of fun at those posters' expense! :)

Back