Well, all the knives for Blade Show got finished today...

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
except for marking them. I figure they will grow a slight tarnish by next week, so I'm going to polish the blades back up probably on Wednesday and I'll mark them all then. Other than that, they're all done, just need to be sharpened. That's my weekend project. I think between now and Tuesday I can get them all hand sharpened. Talk about a pain in the ass though.

Andy got me pretty good today. We joke around and play pranks on each other all the time. One of his favorite pranks to play on me is to pick up whatever I'm working on while I'm not paying attention, hide it somewhere in the shop, and then just not say anything about it. It was about 6:45PM, I was almost done polishing tangs on the knives, Andy had already left for the evening, and I noticed I was one knife short. I spent a good 20 minutes looking for that little bastard, and if Andy had been there when I finally found it, I probably would have stuck it right in his eye.

I do have some crappy camera phone pictures, but they aren't resized yet and I'm tired. I'll get some good pics on Monday.

Man I've been looking at your stuff for a while, I'm very impressed. I'm about to send ya a dibs email....

Glad to hear your almost ready bro. :thumbup:
Cant wait to see your pics. Man i wish i was going to blade to see all the "Sharp" stuff..... :(

During blade, just take 1 of Andy's when hes not lookin... ;)

right n Dylan.. looking forward to seeing some pics..:thumbup: (of my knife too maybe.. :D)

I'm assuming both Fletcher and Roy are well on the way to Blade ... and that all is well.

Back