Well I named her and...

gave her a beautiful edge. I will post some pictures when I can find the camera, but my blonde Honey will only know me. I have vowed to buy no more blades in her size and after I get some new pants for her she will be my ever loving companion. I do think she spoke to me in a dream last night and requested some Fletcher sisters. While I am partial to blonde I may need to try a red head or even a brunette. :) Dylan just answer one question for me. Did I taint her with my Edge Pro? Its the one method of sharpening I get consistent results with so I used it. I wish I had the guts to take on a convex grind but I can't stand to think I could mess something up.

gave her a beautiful edge. I will post some pictures when I can find the camera, but my blonde Honey will only know me. I have vowed to buy no more blades in her size and after I get some new pants for her she will be my ever loving companion. I do think she spoke to me in a dream last night and requested some Fletcher sisters. While I am partial to blonde I may need to try a red head or even a brunette. :) Dylan just answer one question for me. Did I taint her with my Edge Pro? Its the one method of sharpening I get consistent results with so I used it. I wish I had the guts to take on a convex grind but I can't stand to think I could mess something up.

Dude, I put a microbevel on every knife I make that is sharpened with standard stones. You didn't change anything. I never do convex all the way to the edge. You're good to go.

Back