Well I went and did a thing!

Hvactech

It's only the tip
Platinum Member
Ive been contemplating getting a tattoo for quite a while now but didn't know what I wanted. Then I was able to score a McNees Tanto a few weeks ago on Tanto Tuesday. Ive tried for probably six months lol and finally got one. Then as I was admiring my new knife I hit me...That's the tattoo I want! So I emailed Jonathan to make sure it was ok to use his artwork and he said that was awesome and all he wanted was a picture of it! Man the forearm is a tender area lol it hurt like hell! But it was worth it I'm so happy how it came out! It's my midlife crisis moment I suppose ๐Ÿ˜†.IMG_20231107_195517731~2.jpgIMG_20231107_182214154.jpgIMG_20231107_181815658_HDR.jpg

Yours looks Good!

I think about getting a knife tattoo too....

I don't have any, and obviously it would have to be one of Mine.
My wife has quite a few of them, but she doesn't like me enough to support my knife adventures..... lol :/

Yours looks Good!

I think about getting a knife tattoo too....

I don't have any, and obviously it would have to be one of Mine.
My wife has quite a few of them, but she doesn't like me enough to support my knife adventures..... lol :/
Do it man you won't be disappointed! I'm already thinking of another one here soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Slick!!! They are addictive.

Yes, I have a regret. Haha. ๐Ÿคช

I reached out to Jonathan and he didn't pay for it

But he did think it was awesome lol! I wanted to make sure it was cool before I used his artwork

Back