Well...It's Friday...

Yeah Friday!!! Come On 1/8" EDC. Have you guys seen the collection that just went up on KSF. . . WOW. the oak handles amazing, all the others also amazing. Very nice job Andy.

Last edited:
Lol, yeah...orange really isn't my thing (but orange pinstripes and green look great ;) ) but I am looking for a non organic color scheme of some sort lol

I hear ya. Too many times I have spent minutes looking for my knife I set down while field dressing. I like hunter orange lanyards for this reason.

Yeah Friday!!! Come On 1/8" EDC. Have you guys seen the collection that just went up on KSF. . . WOW. the Ash handles amazing, all the others also amazing. Very nice job Andy.

I've looked, but not seen the ash.

I hear ya. Too many times I have spent minutes looking for my knife I set down while field dressing. I like hunter orange lanyards for this reason.

Yes, I'm in a new environment and have to make some changes in my approach. I am thinking maybe some sort of maroon...sort or organic,,,but not quite lol

Oh sorry, oak not ash. Was reading something else at the same time. So much for multitasking.

He just posted this weeks batch on FB. GORGEOUS as usual.

Last edited:
Refresh, Refresh, Refresh...

Lol, yeah...orange really isn't my thing (but orange pinstripes and green look great ;) ) but I am looking for a non organic color scheme of some sort lol

What would you consider non-organic?

Orange is not so good here for early season. Bright blue is easy to pick up. Plenty of nearly florescent orange and yellow in our woods during early season.

Bright blue with Ivory bolsters ;)

Bill

I am really confused are they not posted as usual today? Can see last weeks post but nothing from today? any EDCs in there?

What would you consider non-organic?

Off the top of my head the kirinite comes to mind, but I'd maybe rather have something in a red-ish maroon... not really sure what I want to be honest. Something that will stand out in a blizzard I guess lol.

Orange is not so good here for early season. Bright blue is easy to pick up. Plenty of nearly florescent orange and yellow in our woods during early season.

Bright blue with Ivory bolsters ;)

Bill

Yeah, I have a bright blue BHK that is easy to spot. Blue might be the way to go. Not like I can drop it on the sky lol.

I am really confused are they not posted as usual today? Can see last weeks post but nothing from today? any EDCs in there?

There is no carved-in-stone-time...but usually close to lunch time I think.

We're all pathetic, lol

Lol, you could see it that way. Then again you could see us as fortunate also. We are but a small group of people compared to the population of the earth. Just think how many poor souls will never know the pleasure of wielding a Fiddleback :D

Is it me or are those pinecone scales Andy posted today just stunning? I was pretty close to pulling the trigger on the Pete just for those, but held out for something thinner in the future. I really hope he uses that stuff more in knives to come.

Is it me or are those pinecone scales Andy posted today just stunning? I was pretty close to pulling the trigger on the Pete just for those, but held out for something thinner in the future. I really hope he uses that stuff more in knives to come.

You're not alone, I think it looks awesome.

Damn, I have to do some outside work this morning, I'll check back later and see what's up.

Back