Well...It's Friday...

WTH is with this snow! I didn’t leave Massachusetts for this. I just spent a couple hours shoveling the road with some neighbors. Yes, I said the road. Had I known I would’ve brought my ATV and plow when I moved here.
Anyway VANCE VANCE , is the handle on the Esquire stabilized? Thanks.

Damn that Duke is something else! The Arctic Ice is really cool, and that Raptor looks great! I'm glad to see the Garrote still going, I need one of those with a more simple wooden handle later on.

Yes...:thumbsup:... That is a nice clean "clipped" Duke.

Yeah, I've been more drawn to the clipped and swedged models lately due to the material in one of the books I am writing. The swedged Lonestar has become a constant companion so I have been looking at larger clipped and swedged models. I love the Rapscallion but it's a might big for what I really want. I like the Gambler but the handle is a bit long for my needs. I think I may end up getting a Slvrfalcen later though, more and more I like that model and that's mostly pertinux pertinux 's fault lol.

I think I may end up getting a Slvrfalcen later though, more and more I like that model and that's mostly pertinux pertinux 's fault lol.

takeabow.gif~original

~ P.

Back