Well...It's Friday...

The HB is serious competition to the one I was able to get two weeks ago with a little help from some forum friends.
The Shaman (?) looks nice and clean in commando DIW.
The Cohutta is looking good again, too. Apart from the look, I have been very impressed by the comfort of the handle on mine.

Good luck everyone! (I’m traveling. Without any knives because my GF was adamant about not checking luggage. Getting another knife might have been an appropriate way to retaliate... ;))

Imma need some of that Black Palm (with blues) in my life at some point. Over black and blue seems nice, 3/32 of course and maybe in a Sylvrfalcen, Lil Lady, Bushnub or Handyman.

That HB would not be 3/32" by chance?
It is not or I'd be gunning for it! Notice that its got a tapered tang pic (with a rounded butt so its not the Cohutta knife) to go with it. That would likely make it 1/8 TT.

Edit: That said, the grind is pretty high and the taper is pretty sweet!

in retrospect, in order to prevent confusion, i probably will not reply to questions in a previous Friday thread until the current one is Live

ill change the title back after i open the correct thread

2v2JHqPEFxAKujh.jpg

Good morning everyone! I'm looking forward to today's offerings even though my knife budget has taken a beating this week.

Back