1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 12 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, March 23; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Well...It's Friday...

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by B Griffin, May 17, 2013.

1. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
  2. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    HELLO!! TGIF!! I tell you what? I haven’t been this excited about Friday since last Friday.

3. Crosier

Crosier Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Morning Everyone. Happy Friday!

4. Wurrwulf

Wurrwulf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Woke up to no central heating. No better way to start off a Friday than a swift kick to the nuts.

Nbrackett and VANCE like this.
  5. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Holy cow, it is Friday. Happy Friday everyone!

6. Outpost Allison

Outpost Allison Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2018
    Good morning to everyone and Happy Friday!! ;)

7. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    i feel your pain. i was in the same boat last weekend.

turns out the batteries in my electric thermostat just needed to be replaced. i wish i had checked that out before spending my weekend walking around inside my house in a sweatshirt, flannel britches and beanie on.

i hope yours in something as simple too

Nbrackett and Choppaman like this.
  8. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    Shawn, sorry to hear that. Not sure where you are located but hopefully not too cold yet. Hopefully you can get somebody on that right away! Good luck Brother

9. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    Dang, sorry!!

Where's the DISLIKE :thumbsdown:?

10. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
  11. Wurrwulf

Wurrwulf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Thanks, y'all. We've been in the 35*-60* range these past few days. House was 62* when I woke up. The breaker was tripped so I reset it. It worked for about 10 minutes before tripping again. I walked outside to see this:

[​IMG]

So, something's wrong and causing my exterior unit to freeze up. I put in a service call with my home warranty folks, and I'm waiting for their designated contractor to call me. I'm not too optimistic that this will be fixed before Thanksgiving, honestly.

Choppaman likes this.
  12. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    I am :). SO EVERYONE please buy some!! Some posts so old I am sure they are even looked at any longer. Wish I knew how to minimize all those posts attached to my profile. LOL. They take a half a page on here. :D

13. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    Good morning Folks!

NoRest and LostViking like this.
  14. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Happy Fiddle-Black Friday all!

Choppaman and Outpost Allison like this.
  15. Outpost Allison

Outpost Allison Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2018
    Good morning everyone and Happy Friday! I hope your Thanksgiving was awesome!! :)

Panthera tigris and NoRest like this.
  16. Panthera tigris

Panthera tigris Street Samurai Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 21, 2012
    You too Allison!

Outpost Allison likes this.
  17. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    Hello All! What a great day yesterday!! Happy Friday!!!!

18. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    TGIF everyone. Have a great day and weekend.

Outpost Allison, Lady1911 and NoRest like this.
  19. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Good morning everyone. I hope you're all doing better than I this morning as I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Maybe a dose of Fiddleback will put some spring in my step!

20. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    Hey @NoRest hope you feel better! It does work! I was stressing out yesterday, got home and had a @Fiddleback box waiting for me. Opened it and WHAMO!! there it stood tall and proud. A Masur Birch Duke. Man o Man it melted that stress right away!! :D