Well...It's Friday...

Goodmorning everybody! Beautiful knife drop today. Hope everyone has a good Halloween weekend. We got some nice rain in VA so might get to take the raft out and camp with the pregnant wife! Fingers crossed

Good morning!! TGIF. Going to be a beautiful weekend. Our last probably in northern IN before temps start dropping. Beautiful Fiddleback like up today!! Should go fast tonight. Have a great day everyone.

Good morning friends! Friday came fast this week. Lots of beautiful knives up today. Enjoy your weekend!

Good Morning! Wife took a job in Omaha so we're going to start a long, slow move from KC to Omaha over the next year or so as the daughter finishes high school.
You're getting pretty close to me. Im in Lincoln. Its good to have more Fiddleback folks close!

Good Morning! Wife took a job in Omaha so we're going to start a long, slow move from KC to Omaha over the next year or so as the daughter finishes high school.
Good luck brother. Moving is a big job when it’s local!! Adding the distance! Wish you the best with that. :thumbsup:

Well, here it is...Friday morning again, and for the first time in weeks I may actually be around a computer at the time of the Friday post. Though I have recently been deep in the woods playing around with recent Fiddleback purchases. Functionally the Camp Knife continues to impress the hell out of me. This may somehow actually be a form of masochism, since I am already in possession of a new Fiddleback as part of a trade. I'll finally get to see a tapered tang 1/8" blade. The trouble is this one is still unused, and the current owner is obviously, (and understandably), concerned about preserving the new condition of the knife. The one I sent in trade will not arrive until tomorrow, and lol, I don't want to go through the trouble of removing the protective layer of wrap until I know he at least likes the one I sent. So...I sit here working, and waiting to see what this week's batch will bring, and what further torture I can subject myself to.

So, just out of curiosity, what are some of the things you guys are hoping to see pop up?
Help a young lady find the best axe maker

Bro, a tactical design with your grinds and ergos and you think I'm going to miss watching how that develops lol? That is now a serious Fiddleback grail for me! I've always felt tactical designs should be more comfortable and be more functional in bushcrafting. Hell, soldiers spend a lot more time actually using their knives as knives than they do sticking people with them, it's just with their job...it just sort of comes with the territory...
Help Jackie Dengler read her post in axe htomohawk hatchet forum PLEASE

Good morning to all,Great line up tonight... Nice warm weather here in the Northeast to cheer up the mood.

While i can appreciate your enthusiasm....
Please relax in posting that. Those posts your are quoting are 7years old. You've made similar posts 13x this morning.
I’m sorry I’m not sure how these places work I’ve never done this . I have talked to medieval godsends from Norway and it looks nice but I’m afraid for almost a thousand dollars that there may be something out there that is better! I messaged him a couple times and then took time to think and wouldn’t you know if t he msg me asking if I was ready to order. I’m nervous also bc one of his comments from a customer reports quick shipping but the handle came loose on the axe. The owner of the co. Is going to tell me all good things so I turned to a forum to get good advice. I do see a lot of old posts and that is why I’m posting the same all over hoping to get a bite. I’ve been researching all night and I’m worried I won’t get an order happening from the craftsman of choice by the time it’s too late to get shipping for x mas!! This Norway guy from medieval says he’s shipping for mid dec to the 31st so I’m freaking out that’s all sorry

Oh
I’m sorry I’m not sure how these places work I’ve never done this . I have talked to medieval godsends from Norway and it looks nice but I’m afraid for almost a thousand dollars that there may be something out there that is better! I messaged him a couple times and then took time to think and wouldn’t you know if t he msg me asking if I was ready to order. I’m nervous also bc one of his comments from a customer reports quick shipping but the handle came loose on the axe. The owner of the co. Is going to tell me all good things so I turned to a forum to get good advice. I do see a lot of old posts and that is why I’m posting the same all over hoping to get a bite. I’ve been researching all night and I’m worried I won’t get an order happening from the craftsman of choice by the time it’s too late to get shipping for x mas!! This Norway guy from medieval says he’s shipping for mid dec to the 31st so I’m freaking out that’s all sorry
and the one place I was almost certain was legit handcrafted axe maker in s a fraud I just bumped into another company claiming to have unique me of a kind products and this one was specifically tageted as only one like it.. it was freakin identically the same as the one ☝️ GE been interested in for 800$ for only 299$IM SO LOST ON WHERE TO GO FOR A NICE HANDMADE AXE

Oh

and the one place I was almost certain was legit handcrafted axe maker in s a fraud I just bumped into another company claiming to have unique me of a kind products and this one was specifically tageted as only one like it.. it was freakin identically the same as the one ☝️ GE been interested in for 800$ for only 299$IM SO LOST ON WHERE TO GO FOR A NICE HANDMADE AXE

Can you possibly direct me to a custom Viking axe maker? I’ve been drowning in frauds

While a few folks on here have axes, the primary focus of this forum is the discussion of Fiddleback Forge and Family knives. If you would like to know where to get one of the aforementioned knives i'll be happy to direct you to various avenues to quench that thirst. The group here is quite helpful in that regard too.Please refrain from blowing up this forum with viking axe questions.

Thanks! and good luck in your search
Phillip

I apologize for all the axe messages! I did not expect it to become big at all I just need help and have no one and feel I’m going to get ripped off so bad . I won’t post any more I promise. Thank you kindly, sincere thanks again

I apologize for all the axe messages! I did not expect it to become big at all I just need help and have no one and feel I’m going to get ripped off so bad . I won’t post any more I promise. Thank you kindly, sincere thanks again

Here is a hatchet AND knife for $710 and you'll get it BEFORE Christmas! It's high quality and you don't need to worry about getting ripped off with it; Fiddleback and Friends are good people. Anyone would be happy to get this combo!:
https://fiddlebackforge.com/collect...cts/j-b-knifeworks-hatchet-layman-combo-osage

Help a young lady find the best axe maker

Sorry Jackie, axes really aren't my thing. I'm from the deep south subtropics, where machetes are more useful than axes. The axe-like tools I carry most of the time are tomahawks and breaching tools, and they aren't for wood processing I used to work for a company who made specialized tools and weapons for the military. I would just never spend the money on a custom axe. I have just one axe I carry in my truck and it was gifted to me by a dear friend. But he, @imalterna , may know who the best axe maker is.

Back