1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Well-Read Wednesday 8/14/19

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Outpost Allison, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Outpost Allison

Outpost Allison Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2018
    B Griffin likes this.
  2. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    I love reading the stuff @k_estela and @B Griffin puts together. Even though I didn't get invited.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    B Griffin and Outpost Allison like this.
  3. RLO

RLO KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 8, 2019
    Have followed that trip on Instagram, but the article really brought that fishing part home. Thanks!

Outpost Allison and Bmurray like this.
  4. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    I knew some articles would be forthcoming from this trip, it's a good read.

Thanks Bob, I'm glad you enjoy them. I wish I could have invited you to some of the places in south florida where I've gone to work, there are times when being a one-man-show gets to be difficult, and setting up cameras to capture your work in a swamp is one of them :) . I would say I'm sorry I didn't invite you on the PCB trip that some scenes from will be popping up in a few articles this year, but in all honesty I'm not lol.... I reeeeeeeally needed that vacation trip just the way it was. When you see some those scenes pop up later, you can read between the lines and see why anyone else being there would have been more than a little awkward and a total mood killer :) Maybe one year I'll get to go back to the everglades and play with some Fiddleback Forge AEB-L, doing some saltwater fishing on the west cape. I used to hang out there a lot in the late 80s, and miss that area badly sometimes.