Well sorry about this Dylan...

My Fletcher knife will have to wait. My water heater is going Tango Uniform.

Always something.

Oh well. You gotta have hot water broski. NOBODY would be getting Fletcher knives if I didn't have hot water.

I should have been more clear... sorry.

I never placed an order or anything, I had just been asking about models in the hopes of making a purchase in June. Maybe I still can who knows.

That said, I was going to get a feel for the styles at the blade show, or meet Dylan since we are local to each other.

but now I need to drop 4-500.00 on a new water heater :) joy.

I feel you Jeff. The water pump and AC just went out on the jeep. Taking the day off to empty my wallet. And no Dylan that does not mean that I don't want the Bush Operator. I'll eat pork and beans for that one. :D

Got it. I'll scratch your name off the list.

Oh shit I just saw this. It was a mistype. Don't take me off the list. I meant to say that does not mean that I don't want the knife. Crap. Sorry about that. Pork and beans are good. I want the knife

I feel you Jeff. The water pump and AC just went out on the jeep. Taking the day off to empty my wallet. And no Dylan that does not mean that I don't want the Bush Operator. I'll eat pork and beans for that one. :D

Went back and checked and I did say it right. I think you got my post missing a word there Dylan. I want the knife.

Maybe I shouldn't speak for dylan but I think he is F'n with you and he edited your post and then put a smiley face on the end of it.

Dylan you crazy.

Back