1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Well worn Busse's?

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by emt1581, Jan 22, 2012.

1. emt1581

emt1581

Dec 28, 2011
    Hey Defaultuser...what's that reddish stuff on the blade?

Thanks

-Emt1581

2. Bravado

Bravado

Feb 14, 2002
    Huh...........:confused:

3. resinguy

resinguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2006
    The bottom knife a Basic 7. The top knife is also a Basic 7. Cliff Stamp loaned a B7 to his brother, he then used it heavily and sharpened it who knows how many times. Probably the most extreme actual use pic ever posted. IIRC, the brother eventually broke the knife. For you new piglets, the Stamp boys were infamous for extreme knife use, back before the Hockey Mask era.

[​IMG]

4. emt1581

emt1581

Dec 28, 2011
    What the hell happened to the handle??

-Emt1581

5. resinguy

resinguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Modified (or fixed) with Bondo.

6. defaultuser

defaultuser

May 3, 2006
    Just sap from canadian hemlock; I've been throwing this bad boy quite a lot :)

7. Will York

Will York Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 21, 2000
    Cliff :D

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  8. Will York

Will York Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 21, 2000
    Oops—accidentally conjured that one up. Apologies.

9. gk4ever2

gk4ever2 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2008
    You're still in the same decade, so that's ok. ;):D
    I enjoyed seeing the redwood burl grips on the TTKZ - they look GREAT! :cool:
    I also enjoy reading about Cliff Stamp; I wonder if he ever had a knife that he didn't use - probably not I would guess. ;):D

Will York likes this.