Went camping last night

Had to test out some new gear and it was too pretty not to go. Took along the Woodsman. I spent 3 hours last night shaving sticks down to toothpick size. Really got the hang of the Woodsman. I could get foot-long curls no problem. Not a single hotspot. Knife is still shaving sharp today.

771377629_xrawJ-O.jpg

Sweet - what always sucks about glamour shots are that the sheath is on the BELT. No one takes it off to take a pic of it in the woods! ;)

Glad you had fun - oh - and hide your baggy next time - people might think you are smoking wacky tabaki.

TF

Man, I love hearing of our product getting used though right Jason?

Sweet - what always sucks about glamour shots are that the sheath is on the BELT. No one takes it off to take a pic of it in the woods! ;)

Glad you had fun - oh - and hide your baggy next time - people might think you are smoking wacky tabaki.

TF

Bah, you can clearly see the cavandish and burley in the bag! That dangler works great when wearing a pack!

Andy, I used the Woodsman to make a sweet rabbit stick, but I lobbed it at a bird and lost both stick and free lunch. Which is to say, I didn't want to go wadding to get the stick back.

Andy,

For sure man - I want to be clear - I was just being a dork - I am glad he is using our kit and finding it suits his needs.

TF

That bag ties to my belt. It has a mini fire kit and 25 ft of waxed thread/needle and some other miscellaneous stuff along with my pipe supplies. It's not a survival kit by any means. More of a "peace of mind" kit. That gold color is hard to lose around here.

Back