Went into the woods . . .

JurT

Gold Member
. . . with my girlfriend. We went to "our" tree where we 5 years ago engraved our names. Offcourse I took my knives with me but at the end my girl took hostage of my INFI . . .

eb500b14.jpg

eb5009f5.jpg

eb500983.jpg

eb50090b.jpg

eb500873.jpg

eb500775.jpg

eb50072e.jpg

eb5006ae.jpg

eb50056a.jpg

eb500446.jpg

Enjoy and sorry for the crappy pics.

Make sure she signs a pre-nup so you don't lost your INFI. :D

Nice pics. Nice girlfriend.

Oh yeah, nice knives. :thumbup:

Nice foto's considering they're only 640x480.
You sure made a nice job carving your name and hers in a tree that size.

Nice Pics, Nice Lady and Nice knives you have there Jur....:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Are these pics shot in A'dam? Looks more like "Limburg" to me:)

Great pics JurT

You better tie the knot with her... she just might get away... and she's holding your INFI! :eek: :eek: :D

Thnx for the nice comments guys!:thumbup:

Yeah maybe it's time to tie the knot:rolleyes: but the INFI stays mine:D

@Crafft: Yep this ain't A'dam but Limburg:cool: Very nice woods over there.

Looks like good fun Jur :D Five years though? Sheesh, I'm getting crap for not popping the question to Carla after 2 years :o

Love those Magnum SS scales on the SFNO, that rocks. Looks like a nice walk in the woods with nice company. Can't hardly beat that!

Jur, great pic's thanks for sharing them:thumbup: .......so when's the wedding and are we invited?

:thumbup:
:D

Jules

Five years, huh Jur? That's a long time... ;)

If/when there is a wedding, short an invitation, we at least need pics.

SWM seeks SWM - must love knives and walks in the woods. You're covered. :)

JURT- don't ever give in! I too am getting pressure after only a year eight months... Do it ONLY when your ready!

Also, great pics!

JURT- don't ever give in! I too am getting pressure after only a year eight months... Do it ONLY when your ready!

Also, great pics!

pat, you have found a girl with the same taste in music as you? hang on and dont let go!!!!!! :D

...Do it ONLY when your ready!...

AMEN! Lucky for me Carla doesn't want to get married anytime soon. She's already "got the t-shirt" and is in no hurry to get another. Having kids though, that's a different story... GULP :o

Back