What’s everyone listening to tonight?

Swp321

Gold Member
I’m parked in my recliner with lower back pain, but I’m kicked back drinking a tea hanging out with my Large Inkosi and listening to some friends from back home : Between The Buried and Me. Some people might know who they are if not take a listen the song writing is genius.

Well HHMoore as we’ve spoken before you’re a hell of a person. This was the appropriate reply, I’m sorry some of our other members do not practice patience and tolerance, and I accept the things I cannot change

Or.....you could just read the rules. It is posted right under the header of this forum:

General Knife Discussion​

Post thread
Your area to discuss knives in general: Folders, Fixed blades, Swords & knife related equipment, etc. Take off topic posts to the Community Center & manufacturer specific questions to their respective forums.

Pandora. My own station, "Themes from modern movies and video games."
I have odd musical tastes. I like the music of "Two Steps from Hell" when I'm not listening to Mozart and Bach.

Btbm rocks. Enjoy everything Colors on for the most part. Saw em last year for the first time. At one time they were the only band Ieft on my must see list. Have since become a total Mastodon fan boy and need still need to catch em live, late bloomer 😛
8FE04E69-2FDF-4838-B93F-68483AAE95CD.jpeg

I generally drift between classics and new music, and am musically pretty broad in what I like. At this moment I am listening to Pink Floyd’s “Wish You Were Here” album. It’s definitely in my top ten, along with Metallica’s “Kill ‘Em All”, John Williams’ “Raiders of the Lost Ark” soundtrack, and Noah Kahan’s “Stick Season”.

Btbm rocks. Enjoy everything Colors on for the most part. Saw em last year for the first time. At one time they were the only band Ieft on my must see list. Have since become a total Mastodon fan boy and need still need to catch em live, late bloomer 😛
View attachment 2043368

I was fortunate to grow up in the NC hardcore/metal scene so I’ve watched these guys transform since they got together in 2000. I still catch them every time they are within driving distance and they never have let me down at a single show. I don’t think there is anything they can’t do.

2000,,,Damn Pantera was still touring. So bummed Hushed and Grim came out while the world was on shutdown. They were supposed to play in my home town apx 5 years ago but had to cancel the tour due to their homeboy passin I think. Now I have a kid. Might never happen 😂😁

Back