What’s the most comfortable conceal carry holster you’ve owned?

Most comfortable concealed carry holster is?

• Total voters
I've used various CompTac IWB holsters for years with great results.

I tried an AlienGear "Cloak Tuck" IWB holster last year on a whim, and have been using it ever since.

Very comfortable and well made.

Crossbreed Supertuck in horsehide for my Glock 19, and TT Gunleather XC Slim for my 1911 Gubmint.

I have a handful, but the Vedder Light Tuck is the one that gets used 95 percent of the time. It's very nice, especially for the money.

Well, Sir, this will be of no help what-so-ever. Clint Smith said " There, not suppose to be comfortable
but comforting" Some are certainly more tolerable than others but I've yet to feel comfortable with any
holster. But perhaps I'm just a big sissy. :p

@eveled speaks truth! I am a huge Robert Mika fan.... I have three Mika pocket holsters for three different guns. NOTHING conceals like these, and they work perfectly. I daily carry a Ruger SP101 in a Mika pocket holster. Best there is.
Yeah... I'm quoting myself.
Just added a fourth Mika holster for my NOW daily CCW option: Sig P365. Fantastic gun, twice the number of rounds as my beloved SP101, and maybe even more accurate. Just disappears into front pocket carry in the Mika holster.

I like the Mitch Rosen Upper Limit for revolvers. I prefer leather or horsehide. Good retention without being noisy or gimmicky.

Reactions: 315
Back