what a great day

I woke up a little sore today. mostly because i went to my first rugby practice in a year so i embraced the hurt. I was at work and the day was really draggin mostly due to this tedious project im working on anyway i get told were getting off work 2 hours early so i get excited i talk my buddy into comming out for 1 beer well. .. 3 hours later were feeling pretty good. I got to try surly furious which is something i have been searching for and let me tell you it was great. i cant stop burping up the lovely citirus hops they used for it.

well with a big smile on my face i get home and whats waiting for me .. my first koyote knife. let me tell you this is a really nice knife i am extremely happy with it. i just made a small fire outside using it to prepare wood and strike my firesteel and it worked great. i will take picture of it this weekend for sure. thanks for listening to my boring story of a wonderful day...

edit : and the vikings are on tv which is great.

Glad to hear it's arrived safely. I can't wait for photos.

Don't forget the use some threadlocker ont he chicago screws when you get them setup where you want them. (I'm trying to remember if you have them on yours. I'm so bad)

Back